Toy Story Vinylmation

Seen the desgns for some of these last year at a Vinylmation Artist Party at Walt Disney World and have been waiting for them ever since. Theyre starting to show up at Disney Stores now. Cant wait to get a case of them! :slight_smile:

vinylnation.net/vinyls/toyst … tory1.html

Never seen those before! :smiley:

Ooo, I saw a video about vinylmation a while back, they’re starting to exibit a few at California Adventure, as well as selling them!

My favorite by far is the Zurg one. Amazing!

Ha those are pretty cool…Wheezy’s face didn’t translate well onto Mickey’s shape though

I’m pretty sure there will be pins of these Vinylmation designs as well.

I love Big Baby, but that depiction bothers me.

Yes! Bring on the Disney pin trading! My guilty pleasure

The mystery chase figure is Evil Dr. Porkchop. I got him by pure luck on my trip to Disney World.

Though I would post some pics of these for you all! I still need to get Rex, Wheezy and Big Baby. Also need to get the limited edition 9" Zurg, 9" Alien and 9" Bo Peep w/ 3" Sheep. It seems someone decided to sneak in the third picture. :wink:

I only ever bought one of these to try to get the woody version, and ended up getting the evil dr porkchop.

Thats the chaser, only thing I never pulled :frowning:…lucky

Happy to say i own all of these plus the 9’ versions though i believe they have released a few others a small alien? another buzz varient and a 9’ toy story mania, though i’m not sure if there is anymore but i’m not having any luck finding them in the UK

I love these. I originally just wanted Woody and Buzz, but instead pulled Buttercup and Porkchop. My interest kinda fizzled out and I got rid of both. Flash forward to now and I found a set minus the chaser for 79 bucks, so I scooped it up. About a week later I found a good deal for the chaser, and Ive also just picked up Chuckles. Now I just need to get the 9 inchers and the pixar ball chaser :smiley:

I got the last bo peep 9 incher at outlet in orlando for $20, orginal list was $70

I’ve found her for decent prices, she’s just a low priority lol. Zurg is my most wanted, but I don’t like the prices.