Fake Knockoff Toy Story Stuff

and this is the greatest:
youtube.com/watch?v=-E1IFnms5nQ

Whoa. I don’t know if I should scream, laugh, or cry.

Ha, these are great.
I love the Woody toy in the top right corner. His legs are so overstuffed!

woody is actually a gun? :confused:

reminds me of the iron giant…

That video was amazing. At first, thought that it wasn’t that bad, except they had the wrong Buzz, who was also too small. Then I saw the light-up feature. Could they be any more random? What sealed the deal was when Woody started talking…

The top right set is based off the Burger King toys (of all things). The middle Buzz didn’t hit me as a bootleg, because I’m pretty sure there’s a similar licensed one of there,

Trying to think whether Buzz was part of any of those knock-off superhero teams or whether it was just Mr Incredible and a yellow Lightning McQueen that had parts in the Sense of Right Alliance.

Wow. Woody definitely lights up like that, right.

Congrats to their highly accurate bootlegs :smiley:

Some of the ones on the bottom left set actually exist, because my nephew has that Buzz, Woody, and Rex, and I’ve seen a Mr. Potato Head like that before. Oh, and I stumbled upon that video the other day and I was laughing like I had just been told the funniest joke of all time.

They all actually exist, its just a question whether or not their official releases

well, for jessie, rex, and buzz i got them from a bootleg toy website, here pics of the package to prove they are indeed fakes.

tomhanks tim allen on the front of pack, two woodys on the back of pack
and here are just more knockoffs, including lightning mcqueen:

The potato head is an official release from years ago. He was part of the hasbro buddy packs, how they got the rights to make him then but mattel cant confuses me

well, the picture I included is an item on Ebay that is listed 3 times. Not to mention that gthe potato head is yellow-brown.

th real one that was released wasnt even the correct color so who knows, it could be real or a knock off

falls off computer chair laughing hysterically :laughing:

I can’t wait to get my hands on a Toy Story 3 talking camera phone!

Nightmare fuel.

EDIT: More!

Rex the…gecko?

And Mr. Potato Head has seen things no toy should ever see…

Well this has certainly been an amusing thread. Woody is the only half-way decent figure of the bunch. The Buzz is O.K., but when you factor in that it’s the BLOSC one (I have the original figure), it loses its effect. Other than that, it’s some laughable stuff, except for Jessie. She’s just scary.

that mrs potato head isnt TOO terrible, i do like the one eye factor

That’s so campy! Can’t those companies get a demand?

I hate these toys NOT because they’re rip-offs, but for good reasons: they kill.

These toys are made with very cheap materials, which are often poisionous. My local store sells Pokemon knock-offs.

Anything to get a quick buck.

That being said: “FIRE! bang bang bang FIRE! FIRE! bang bang bang DON’T MOVE, DROP THE GUN!!!”
That’s gonna be one of my favorite quotes from now on.