Favourite Toy

As we all know Woody was Andy’s favourite toy. But I would like to know what is your favourite toy if you are a teenager or a child or if you are an adult and you still possess your favourite toy? Also if you have given your old favourite toy away what was it? My favourite toy is a blue bear called Blue Bear (you are very imaginative when you first learn to speak :laughing: ) I have had him for 16 years, ever since I was born. I can’t remember a time in my house when he wasn’t there and I don’t think I ever will. I am going to keep Blue Bear forever as a memory of my childhood that I will always hold on to.

Hm I don’t really remember my favourite childhood toys. But I do remember that I have had a plushie Conker for almost a year now. I… take him everywhere I go. People give me weird looks but I don’t care. :stuck_out_tongue:

When I was younger I had a little plush dinosaur. I forgot where he went to though.

I could’ve sworn we talked about this in the Our Own Woodies thread-

As I mentioned there, my favorite toy was a 12" NKOTB Jordan doll- I took him everywhere, even school (and I was in Jr High by the time I was doing that); and he was the star in all my play scenarios, and he always saved the day. -Omar

My favourite toy was Wendy, a barbie clone from 90s. While most barbies of my childhood had superstar facemold and were smiling, cheerful, she had such sad and dreamy face… So she was closer to me than those barbies who reminded me of popular girls, happy and with many friends, while I myself was always an outsider at school.

I kept her 'til 2008. By that time I had plenty of new dolls, modern barbies and other collectibles (now I’m much into Tonner) , and lost interest in old ones. So I donated or sold them all. Wendy was destined for a friend in another city. But when she arrived to the post office, there was a fire there. All packages including Wendy were burnt(( And we got back about 10$ (that was her value and the price I got for her)
Still, thet’s sad.

Currently my favourite doll is Lucine. She even saw Toy Story 3 with me)

Also, Dita, one of my favourite Barbies

I also still own some of my older dolls. I have In-Line skating Barbie, Steffoi and Petra (german Barbie analogues from mid-90s. Petra also was psoduced in the USA as Sinsy’s friend)