Toy Story 5 Confirmed

Yes, you’ve heard it here folks, Toy Story 5 has finally been announced, but you can only find this spectacle at Target!

I’m sorry, I just had to.

haha, that’s funny. 8D :laugh:

:laugh: 8D I love it. Those ads are so annoying.

Ha! I seriously thought this was legit when I first saw the thread title. My first thought was “Ahhh, probably another annoying kid trying to claim Pixar’s gonna make another TS.”

Then I clicked on this and lol’ed.

No, we’re not even planning a fourth. We’re skipping right to Toy Story 5*!!! :smiley:
[size=67]*Available for viewing exclusively at Target.[/size]
:laughing:

little chef

Looks like Buzz wasn’t kidding when he said ‘To infinity and beyond’. :stuck_out_tongue:

I remember watching the Rush Hour 3 outtakes, and Chris Tucker said in response to Jackie’s character during an argument something like “All the stuff we’ve been through? Rush Hour 1? Rush Hour 2?”*

• Fast-forward to 2:30.

I was thinking it would sooo funny if Buzz said that to Woody in TS3.

:laughing: That would’ve been great. You made my day. :smiley:

Hahaha, that’s awesome. Who needs 4th movies?

Toy Story 5 is so big that they forgot about Toy Story 4

Haha, that’s jumping the gun to say the least! :laughing:

Haha! I love it when Target messes up ads. A while ago the were selling long french fries! 8D

Who even thought of this ad though? 8D I can’t believe they would just skip Toy Story 4 like that.

oh and…

El Pollo Loco

Oh my goodness! Toy Story 5? I still haven’t seen Toy Story 3 and 4 yet!

Speaking of which, is Toy Story 4 a real movie, or is that just a mistake on Target’s part? :confused:

A mistake target made. As of now there no plans for a fourth or fifth Toy Story movie, but a short film featuring the characters will be released with Cars 2, June 24, 2011.

Is this a joke, or a real mistake? I think they did that to make me mad!! Everyone’s after me o_0

Oh thank you very much, Tomato. You see, we can get along. :slight_smile:

I think its probably a mistake. I funny one, though. XD

I mean, could you imagine if this was real?

Okay. I was just wondering :laughing:

Mr Potato Head: “Toy Story 5, Toy Story 5, Toy Story 5… Hey, I can dream can’t I?”

Target are very ambitious!

Wow… Talk about “EPIC FAIL!”