Toy Story 3 on ice

Figured we could have a thread like this. Anybody seen the show? Anybody planning to see it??

I would like to see it(no matter how dumb it may be), but I have no money. :confused:

Ive been planing on seeing it :slight_smile:
Ive seen around 7 of the disney on ice shows including toy story 2 on ice.

Im sorry there is something wrong with my inbox thing :frowning:
are you getting my messages?

We can see your posts, friend. Don’t worry.

Yes, I got your messages. I wasnt on the site at the time though :slight_smile:

I saw the first two and have the playbook thingys…so I’d love to see it…I always like to see how they pull off the cool scenes, like the incinerator for this film

Its coming to me in october…How much will 2 tickets cost?

Im prob going to go just for Buttercup, Lenny, Bo Peep

I saw Toy Story 2 on Ice a long time ago. It was better than I expected. Something about[spoil] Incinerator [/spoil]on Ice could be a bit intriguing… It will be interesting if they “mild” it down or not.

I’d love to go see it… but it isn’t comng to a town close enough for me.

Yay I was waiting for it to come out on Ice!! I have never seen a Disney production on ice before. :confused: I remember watching the Incredibles on ice on youtube a few weeks after it happened but thats it :slight_smile: It did looks like a really fun show though and it made me want to go see one. :smiley:

why those 3?
i saw the youtube preview a few minutes ago… the barbie & ken scene sold me. as well as the ending scene. it seems like it’s an interpretation of the entire trilogy though, not just 3.

He’s reffering to the toys that are being sold.

buttercup is bonnie’s toy lol

I’m curious if I can get into the store without paying to see the show. I’d love to see it, but I seriously don’t have the cash. I’d love to get into the shop, though.

Anyone know of any exclusives? I’d expect Lenny to come back out, but i’d be schweet if there was a new Lotso or something.

I know. They are selling merchandise at the show. Ya know, souvenirs? They have a bo peep doll, a plush buttercup, and working lenny binoculars

Hey ho fellow Toy Story lovers !
I currently reside in Asia , somewhere far far away from the US . I would really really love it if someone could represent me as a buying agent , to get the EXCLUSIVE merchandise ! Please , if anyone is willing , leave me a PM or just reply me !
Thanks alot !

My friend and I are already talking about going to go see it when it stops by Oakland.

I have so many good memories of seeing Disney on Ice shows as a child, we went every year when we were little! I remember seeing TS2, so I suppose I ahve to see TS3!

I’ve seen Toy Story 2 and The Incredibles on ice, but I doubt I’ll be seeing this one. :frowning:

I am seeing the Toy Story 3 on ice tomorrow, and I will buy 2 of the following thing:

Lenny

and MAYBE (If I have a lot of extra money):

2 of Bo Peep and Buttercup.

The first person to send me a private message saying they want the Lenny I will sell to him at a much cheaper price than the ridiculous ebay ones!