Bo peep Fans unite!

Tell us what you love about the beautiful Porcelain Shepherdess!!

So much unite threads lately! Anyway, Bo’s not one of my favorites, but I still like her!

I started something… :open_mouth:

LOL your Officially a trend setter.

:slight_smile: I too like BoPeep.

I’m tempted to make my own. I wonder what character shall be “united” next.

Anyway, sticking to the topic. What is your favorite thing about Bo? I like how supportive she is of Woody. When he’s worried, she was there to reassure him.

I like Bo Peep so much. She is my favorite female in the Toy Story trilogy. I wish that she had been in the movie, but I can understand why she wasn’t. At least she appeared in that video footage in the beginning.

I hope so very much we get a Toy Story Collection Wave 3 Bo Peep.

I love Bo >.< i was so upset when she wasnt in the 3rd movie -3- and Woody didnt seem all that upset Gr

So whats next? Andy s bed fans unite! or Andy s tv fans unite! dont get me wrong, i like bo, but she has a very small role in the movies, and she has fans? yet zurg and deluded buzz has none?

Hey I was gonna use that image!

Really? He seemed quite sad when Rex mentioned her.

Alright Lord Zed

This thread can do without Sarcasm thank you ,i actually thought it was a great idea after i saw the Rex fans unite thread that Modeltrainman created.there’s nothing wrong with it,just a respect thread for some of your favorite characters from Toy Story.

Yes very true Bo did have a small role in the movies,but who are you to question why she’s so popular.if she has more fans then deluded Buzz and Zurg…oh Well.
Her role may have been small,but her character provided support.

This is Thread about Bo,not about questioning her presence. :unamused:

Sarcasm would be saying one thing and meaning another. I implied that I facepalmed because that’s what I actually did when I saw enough another ____fans unite thread. I’m a fan of all the characters, but you don’t see me posting threads for everyone. I just feel like we’re above this kind of thing.

I agree with Kyle, too many repetitive threads and posts makes it harder to find ones that are actually useful.

And I can just about guarantee you that Zurg has more fans than Bo Peep. I don’t know why people are saying that he is unpopular.

I wasn’t talking about you when i mentioned Sarcasm,it was aimed at Zedd for being so slick about the unite threads. Ya know with the whole Andy’s bed, Andy’s T.V etc…,we know that no one would make a unite thread for those objects,and if they did…well it’s a FREE COUNTRY.

Sorry if you took it the wrong way,Me being me i was just going with the flow since others posters were making unite threads for the favorite character.

Ahh, my bad. not that I take what I said back, but Ive said my peace.

One quick thing though: the “its a free country” excuse doesn’t apply here. For one, this is the internet, we’re not even all from the same country. Pet peeve of mine that this term gets so miss used.

:sunglasses:

I have always loved her calm voice, romance with Woody and beautiful delicate appearence, and I was very sad when I found out her, Wheezy, Lenny, Etch, and all the other toys from the first 2 movies weren’t going to be in the third. I really think Thinkway should make a Toy Story Collection figure of her with her sheep, even if it isn’t a porcelain lamp figure. :sunglasses:

Eh, I’m not a “fan” of Bo, but I’m not against her, either.