Best Main Toy Story Villain

Who’s your best main villain of Toy Story?

• Sid (TS1)
  • Prospector ‘Stinky Pete’ (TS2)
  • Lots-O’-Huggin’ Bear (TS3)

0 voters

Who would you say is the best main villian of Toy Story?
I’d say Lotso because of how nice and gentle he first appears but lator turns out to be a ruthless tyrant, I do like that his back story is almost like Jessie’s flashback. I have to admit I felt like Slinky when the toys almost [spoil] died in the incinerator [/spoil] What can i say he’s a villain you love to hate. :stuck_out_tongue: Also did anyone notice a similarity to Star Wars when Big Baby threw Lotso in the dumbster like Darth Vader and the Emperor. :smiley: I just thought Sid was a messed up kid.

For some reason, I like Sid the best. I just love how he’s really evil from a toy’s point of view yet in reality, he’s just a bratty kid with a passion for destroying and taking apart toys. I can’t help but think Woody was a bit harsh on him during the end.

As much as I like Sid, I think Lotso is much better as a villain. He only being a toy, managed to turn a whole daycare centre into a prison and helhole for new toys. He is the very definition of “cruel and heartless”.

Prospector is also a good villain. Like Lotso, he seemed like a decent guy, only to show his true colours when he wouldn’t let Woody go back to Andy.

Sid!! :smiley:

Lotso, no contest

Lotso. I really wouldn’t like to call Sid a villain, he was just a punk that needed to learn a lesson.

Lotso is worse than Darth Vader and Hannibal Lector put together.

I voted for Lotso! I like villians more when I know their back story.

Does Zurg count? Haha, I love him. For some reason I find him hilarious (Just watch this video [url]- YouTube). Lotso is by far the meanest, but I can’t say he’s my favorite due to him going WAY overboard. I liked his nice side though, :laughing:

But, with Zurg out of the picture, I voted for Sid. He’s the most realistic… and got his fair comeuppance (unlike in the Black Friday version, heh). Plus it’s SO perfect how he’s a trash guy in TS3. :smiley:

I voted Pete, He was about to tear Woody to sreads and He diden’t want him to go back to Andy.

I just think Sid was the most interesting and creative. Stinky Pete and Lotso are too similar for me to care.

For me it’s got to be Sid, because he’s the most realistic ‘villain’ of them all. He’s someone that you see on the streets or as a next door neighbour, and the best thing is that he doesn’t even realise the extent of what he’s doing- he just thinks he’s blowing up pieces of plastic, but of course from the toys’ point of view, he’s a murderer.

Of course both the Prospector and Lotso are great villains, but they almost have to put a lot of effort into the whole thing. For me, it was more obvious that Lotso would turn out to be evil than the Prospector- the latter was quite a suprise, actually. And they both have some believable motivations. It’s just that Sid doesn’t even need that- he just blows toys up for the fun of it!

Id have to choose sid for one reason he did it just for the hell of it which is what makes him so bad @$$ as an evil guy .Lotso and stinky pete had a motivation which makes them kinda generic to me just my opinion. :sunglasses: