Favourite/most nostalgic moments in TS when you were a kid?

After watching TS before, I remebered (only first time it came to my head :/) thinking jeeeez I really loved the Pizza Planet scene so much when I was a kid, I can’t quite remember what REALLY appealed to me about that scene, the old arcade games I used to play as a kid (like Sid was), the colourfulness and setting, I dunno, but I really liked it.
I liked the presents/army soliders walky-talky bit at the start also.

I can really relate to this thread. There was the staff meeting part (I always used to remember it when my mom had staff meetings at work). Woody’s remarks right before the Pizza Planet guy takes off; “much more safer in the cockpit than the cargo bay? What an idiot!” I also re-enacted Sid’s torture with Woody when I was like four. He still has magic marker on his forehead from it.
The most memorable are probably Buzz’s triumphant “to infinity and beyond” before flying around Andy’s room, and the ending, which is still amazing.

Seeing the movie for the first time in 1995. I already had a Woody doll before the film came out and I saw it in theaters with him sitting next to me between me and my uncle from out of town who visits rarely.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I always liked the scene in the Pizza Planet truck in the first film. I can’t really remember any other specific ones, but I remember being creepily obsessed with the Prospector.

That’s exactly the way I watched Toy Story 3 in theatres. :smiley: Good times!

I mostly liked the beginning parts of the movie when I was little, because of the very relatable birthday excitement rush. Maybe also because this is before the conflict gets created in the film, so there aren’t any arguments or fights. :laughing: Though Buzz flying around the room was always really cool to me, and the end with them flying in the sky is still one of my favorite scenes. I think I liked anything besides Sid’s bedroom, anyway…

Buzz jumping off the bed was always amazing. I’d always jump off the couch and do summer saults and fall into the couch and stuff to badly re-enact it

The climax scene of Buzz and Woody chasing after the movie fan was always a personal favorite of mine.

I’ve lways really onnected to the last 20 minutes of the film(Sid’s room crates- Christmas). It’s still my favorite part.

All of it.

Oh, alright when Buzz and Woody first meet. :smiley:

I remember the gas station being a favorite scene. Of course I enjoyed the Pizza Planet bit, when the mutant toys gang up on Sid and Mrs. Nesbit. :laughing:

For Toy Story , it was most definetally all the scenes taking place in Sid’s house (including the final chase scene). For Toy Story 2 it was the dream sequence, Wheezy, the scene with the traffic cones, the Cleaner, Al’s Toy Barn, and the cheetohs scene. However I too would probably just include the total running time of these two movies as affecting my childhood most.

That’s a fantastic scene as well. You! Are! A! TOY!!!

I used to set up the staff meeting with my toys :laughing: So I really liked that one.

The good old scene where they have to catch up with the moving truck. Never gets boring.

I’ll just say I find everything in the film nostalgic.

‘This isn’t flying… this is falling with style.’

That part still gives me goosebumps after ten years.

Whoever said the whole thing, I love you, you cyber genius…

I like Sid’d house scenes and of couse the car chase. I also like Pizza Planet. Has a 90s look to it.

For me it was always the “Strange things” sequence.

I don’t remember watching Toy Story as a kid too well, but I do remember the intros to the toys as Woody’s preparing for the staff meeting.

The first time I watched it one of my fav scenes was when Buzz was fixing his ‘ship’ with tape and Woody comes & up and they have that argument when he flips Buzz’s helmet open. Another was the argument underneath the car at the gas station. Then I didnt see the movie again for YEARS cuz I never owned it till it came out on DVD. When I got that and saw those scenes again I was reminded of how much I enjoyed them back when I was 9…