Favorite Mutant Toy

Name your favorite Toy from Sid’s Room (but just in case the other members don’t know the toy by name, briefly describe it). For me, it would be a tie between Legs and Ducky. They not only work well together on the rescue mission, but they just seem to be the most interesting juxtaposition of pieces that make them up.

Hard for me to choose. I guess one of my favourites would be Babyface. His first appearance builds up alot of suspense and the way he/she gets back at Sid by landing on his head is funny. Other favourites would be Roller Bob and Frog.

Probably Babyface,The Frog, & Ducky. Babyface because he is the leader and looks the weirdest, The Frog because of the line “Wind The Frog”, & Ducky probably because he has a Pez dispenser head. :-D)

Babyface, Ducky, and Legs. I can’t choose. XD

Definately baby face, hes the best

Babyface or Roller Bob.

The pilot’s body on the skateboard is Roller Bob, correct? Because I like him the best. He is in my opinion the less creepy of the mutant toys. The ptyredactyl on Janie doll is the creepiest :open_mouth:

Yeah, that’s him. He actually looked the coolest, but you’d still feel bad from a toy’s perspective.

I’ve got to put my vote in for Roller Bob as well. I do have a soft spot for Jingle Joe too. I guess it’s all those Combat Carl parts. :smiley: -Omar

Babyface.

Creepy and cute at the same time. What’s not to love?

Janie Doll (post head transplant) was also pretty cool.

Roller Bob, fer ser. Not only is he just awesome, he has an awesome name to match!

Is there a name for the guy with the insect head?

My Pixarpedia says ‘Rockmobile’ is his name.