Andy's Toys at Sunnyside

Could it be possible that some of Andy’s older toys ended up at Sunnyside? So far, I see the Fisher Price Corn Popper, assorted board games, a Bucket O Soldiers, and the Lego house for a few. Thoughts?

Hm, that’s an interesting thought. I like that idea. Maybe that’s what happened to Bo, but in a different room.

You never know. Most of those things I listed would be common, mass-produced items, but the fact that they have the Lego house build exactly the way Andy did is pretty surprising.

I know this isn’t what you mean and is pretty random, but I loved seeing [spoil]Zurg[/spoil] there near the end of the movie. :laughing:

They’re are some Rock–A-Stacks there too one of them could be the one from TS1, By the way I loved seeing [spoil]Zurg[/spoil] too.

Suuuuper interesting. That would have been interesting to see Mr Spell or Mic or RC, etc… there… Nice thought.

Could be possible. The fisher price corn popper wasn’t in Andy’s Room by the way. It would be interesting if there was a Toy Story Toon about the green army men seeing Andy’s old toys in Sunnyside and them all going to Bonnie’s house to surprise Woody and the rest of Andy’s toys!

Yeah i hope the toys were andy’s i really hope the bucket o soldiers at sunnyside were his because if they were sarge and the paratrooper will be reunited with there troops also who cracked when buzz said to sarge your going a wall
:laughing:

You know, I always assumed that Mr. Potato Head built the LEGO house in Toy Story 2, given that he yells, “My crime scene!” when Rex knocks it over.

Well, either way, there was an identical one at Sunnyside, which means it was either a mass-produced set, or the same one that Mr. Potato Head set up.

Not directly, but the yard sale in Toy Story 2. The Rock-A-Stack from Toy Story/Tin Toy might be the same, but I’m pretty sure they were bigger there.

I thought it was made out of Lincoln Logs.

No, the Lincoln log house was where the potatoheads hide from Buster. the crime scene was a Lego house.

Come to think of it, Andy and Molly seemed a bit surprised at the idea of donating toys to Sunnyside. At this point, there’s only one man who can answer this question (and he recently answered one of my other questions, confirming Woody’s full name wasn’t Woodrow).