Can Someone Post Some High-Res Screenshots?

If it’s not against the rules, then can we make this thread a collection of screen shots from the Blu-ray release of Toy Story 3? A similar thread exists on TFW2005.

I’d really appreciate it.

Right now, I’m not at home, but I’d like someone to get a screen of Andy’s face when he says “Thanks, guys.” And the final shot of the clouds in the end.

Thank you, and if posting images is against the rules, I apologize. Though I recall in the Buddy Pack of 50 thread, someone was able to post a bootleg screen… But again, if it’s against the rules, tag and bag the thread.

Thank you!

I can get you any shots you want. 720p, not 1080p, but oh well.

1080p versions. (I’ll just post the urls since it just seems redundant to embed these too)

img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/ … hxguys.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/ … clouds.jpg

How do you take blu ray shots? I’d love to get some of my blu rays

Nice shots! Kyle and Bryko614, could you please get me a screenshoot of Bad Buzz shooting his laser in circles inside the plastic box hes in when rex and ham trap him?

the most common way is probably to have a blu ray drive on your pc. most people don’t though. its not yet standard like DVD is. another way is to hook up your blu way player to your pc somehow, maybe through a device or something via HDMI or component. some pcs have built in inputs as well.

Thanks!

Excellent! Thanks a bunch, you two.

Be prepared, I have a huge list right here. So please take your time, and I reall appreciate this massive effort I’m asking for.

Now, I’d like some screens of:

1. Probably all the important shots of the Dumpster scene.

*Lotso staring Slinky down while smiling
*Lotso saying, “Look who’s back” while Chunk and Big Baby arrive
*Stretch staring Woody and the toys down
*Twitch and Sparks with the broken ChatterPhone
*Woody: “That’s a lie!”
*Lotso: “Tell me this sherriff!”
*Woody fuming with nothing to say
*Jessie: “This isn’t a family!”
*Lotso smiling and letting what Jessie’s saying pass right through one ear and out the other
*Stretch trying to push the toys in
*Ken: “Sunnyside can be cool and groovy!”
*Lotso: “Anyone concur with Kenneth?”
*Sparks and Twitch looking at each other uneasily
*Lotso: “Chew on THAT when you’re at the dump!”
*Then, about one shot for everytime the camera goes to either Woody or Lotso after when Woody brings up Daisy. This includes their dialogue until Woody says, “As much as any kid ever loved a toy!”
*Lotso getting onto Big Baby for saying, “Momma.”
*Then Lotso roaring “We’re all just trash!”
*Big Baby picks Lotso up and throws him in.
*Lotso looks back up and says, “Wait, Big Baby wait!”
*The toys running across the dumpster right when the music picks up
*Chunk and Big Baby helping the toys off the dumpster
*The toys hanging onto the dumpster for dear life in midair
*The brief flash of pink when the dumpster’s stuff falls in - Lotso falls in as well

I may or may not try to post those requests, but I figured I’d post some screens of things myself, just anything I found interesting or cool. Even some animation mistakes. As always when high res shots, be sure to drag these to your address bar guys if you want the full rez, this forum automatically reduces them.
(I’ll be editing more in later)

check out Hamm’s toy mode here. his head is faceing downward, that’s new isn’t it?

This shows that the siscors clipping woody’s arm hasn’t been fixed from the trailers. The handle goes right through his arm, heh.

Various minor toy cameos, in these you’ll see RC, Bo Peep, Lenny, Rocky, Etch, and Snake.

Also kind of interesting to note, that the a bugs life calendar s still on the month of august, so this only takes place a few weeks at most after toy story 2. (At least the shots with the calendar)

Here’s every pic you asked for:
s7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/B … creencaps/

I’ll take more requests if anyone else has any.

Man, you’re good, Bryko.

How about the two shots of Lotso when he’s calmly and smugly watching Buzz beat up Andy’s toys, with Lotso’s smug smile growing bigger with each second?

And then Lotso when he says, “Take him to the box!”

Could you post a screenshoot of when Buzz fires his lazer really close to the camera on andys play sequence please?

Love the pics, Kyle. They remembered to put in almost every last toy and detail., that’s why I love Pixar. BTW, in the shot with Andy running in his room, is that a Super Nintendo I spot on top of his TV?

(You can also spot the infamous 8 ball, globe, bulletin board, and red lamp that play a big part in TS1)

I do have a blu ray drive, but like, what pogram takes snapshots and stuff? Are you just using printscreen or someting?

. basically yeah, it’s the same system that was in TS2, the one they play the buzz light year game on. of course its isn’t exactly a super nintenteno, some of the coloring is different, I assume to avoid any kind of lawsuits. but yeah its more or less a super Nintendo.

you should be able to use a player like VLC, they have a snapshot feature. That’s what I have to use. I could technically do it with the print screen key, but since my laptop is lower res than 1080 it would only get you a around 720 res. if your on a monitor that doesnt need to downscale the image at all you should just be able to hit print/screen.

There’s only really a couple of images I would really love to have, and would really appreciate it if someone could get to me please.
*The shot of the Aliens in their Golden Moment of “The Claw”.
*The toys on Bonnie’s doorstep
*The opening shot with the Attack Dog with Built In Forcefield vs Dinosaur Who Eats Forcefield Dogs
*Death By Monkeys explosion

I mean, it’s not crucial or anything but those are the moments that really stood out to me in the film.

Speaking of that scene with the claw…

Well, I would have to use a thousand spoiler tags with this post request if the DVD wasn’t out yet. This is another huge effort, so be prepared, and I truly appreciate your hard work.

*Every close up of the toys when they’re trying to climb away from the incinerator. Woody and Slinky looking up when they hit the ground, and then when they jump and turn around. The whole group climbing. Hamn looking back, Bullseye and Jessie climbing away together, Buzz looking back.
*Rex falling back, and the shot of Woody screaming his name, and trying to pull him back.
*Jessie asking Buzz what to do, and Buzz’s reaction.
*Buzz takes Jessie’s hand
*Jessie looks back at him
*Buzz does a small nod
*Jessie looks at Bullseye pushing away
*Jessie takes Bullseye’s hoof while the other toys look on.
*Slinky takes Hamn’s hand, Hamn takes Rex’s hand. Potato Head looks at the fires again, and takes Rex’s hand.
*Woody looks at his friends, then Buzz.
*Buzz reaches for Woody while Jessie and Bullseye watch, and Woody stares then reaches while Slinky watches him.
*The shot of Woody and Buzz’s hands joining, and the grim looks they give each other.
*Woody takes Slinky’s hand and they all move towards the fire together. The shot of the fire in front of the toys
*The toys all close their eyes one by one, and Woody begins to falter as they get closer, but closes his eyes nonetheless
*Woody looks up in awe as the claw shoots for them
*The group looking up right before the claw slams down hard to catch them all
*The claw lifting them out
*The group’s looks of uncertainty as they’re hauled up towards the LGM’s, and when they look at them’
*Woody takes a short breath and sorta smiles, happy they’re safe.

Thanks a bunch for the grabs, Kyle, you can really see how much into detail Pixar went with these opening scenes, which I still didn’t get all of them after repeated viewings.

1.) First of all, I’ve never seen Rocky there before, so that’s good.

2.) About the game system, it is an exact model of the real-life version. Of course, details have been left out, but it’s still the same basic structure and the same colors; identical to how it was in Toy Story 2. Toy Story had it under the TV in the living room, which it had a different color scheme there.

3.) Is that the Doodle Pad on Andy’s desk?

4.) They used the same boxes from the Toy Story opening. I love it.

5.) Still can’t make out all the toys in the front yard. In the background, I can see the Potato Heads, Hamm, RC Car, Robot, and Lenny (?), but the group in the middle is obscured.

Holy crap guys, I just noticed a huge error, look at the head board of the bed, its going behind the wall!

How could they possibly miss this???

The funny thing is that this error was not present in the original trailer.
youtube.com/watch?v=v_FfHA5whXc

If you look closely you’ll also notice that part of the night stand’s hind legs also go into the wall a bit, leading me to believe that for some reason they had accidentally moved the room model itself along the z axis (away from the camera) without taking the furniture with it, so anything too close to the wall got clipped as well.

this probably should get a topic of its own frankly…