Toy Story Facts

There’s been countless Toy Story Fact pages, and here’s just another on
wide-eyed-webs.com/instat2/TVMov … Facts.html
It has a lot of interesting info I’ve never heard before, but I really doubt some of it (can someone confirm this?).
Like the one that mentions that “Sid has 15,977 hairs on his head; that’s 3,593 more than Woody.” Now, I’ve heard that before, but with Andy. Woody doesn’t have individual hairs!
And the one about Molly being turned into Babyface doesn’t seem true, either. There’s not much resemblance at all.
The urine stain on Sid’s bed made me laugh, but I honestly never saw it in the movie.

Another Toy Story fact is that Toy Story is the first computer animated movie to animate water. Which, that title was assigned to Antz, but they must be forgetting all the rain scenes, specifically with the water dripping down the window.

I’ve heard some of those facts before, but many are new to me as well.

Yeah, that’s a typo, it should say Andy instead of Woody - Sid has 15977 hairs while Andy has 12384 hairs.

I didn’t see the urine one in the movie either, and the sid hair one was a typo.

Is that it, under his hand?

Nothing.

Still nothing.

I have a hard time believing these.

Definately not there. I’m wondering if there’s any truth to the Molly/Babyface rumor. I think someone understanding models like Kyle would know if you’d end up like that after modifying models to some extent, but I’m not seeing it.

For what we know. Sid could be a heavily modified Andy model.

I could see the Molly/babyface thing, they have similar face shapes in general, that’s interesting.

The molly babyface thing was mentioned in the Toy Story Art Book. Its true.

Perhaps someone’s just making stuff up. I cant confirm or deny any of them, but i can say I never noticed the stain on Sid mattress either. It looked dirty to me, but thats not the same thing.