International Collectors/ Toy Story Collectors *UPDATE*

If you are a Toy Story Collector living outside the United States, you may be having a hard time locating many cool Toy Story products. I’ve helped out numerous people from the UK to Australia to New Zealand locate these items for VERY reasonable prices (way better than you’d find on eBay). This offer is not limited to International Buyers, but they are my most consistent askers. At the current time I can locate (but certainly not limited to) the following items:

Disney Store Hamm Bank

Mattel line of Toy Story Characters (about 5 to 7 inches in height)
-can obtain most, including Target and Toys R Us exclusive sets

Non-TSC versions of:
Twitch
Chunk
Sparks
Rex (11 inches tall, doesn’t talk, but still cool if you can’t get a TSC Rex, also much cheaper)
Lotso

Disney Store Beanies:
Dolly
Buttercup
Mr. Pricklepants
Peas in a Pod
Trixie

Other items readily available:
TSC Bullseye
TSC Woody
TSC Jessie
TSC RC
TSC Aliens

Items I can locate with some searching:
TSC Buzz
TSC Lotso

Please PM if you interested in one or many items and I can give you a rough estimate of the cost including shipping.

Thanks!

A brief disclaimer:
"If this is anywhere out of bounds, due to the Tyler Incident, moderators feel free to delete this. I’ve consistently come through for people, and can provide references*

Please check my pm slink! Thanks!

replied :slight_smile:

How much is the Buttercup on ice?

Sorry I need to update…I’ve already went to Toy Story on Ice and they only had Lennys. Sorry for any confusion.

And you are not going anymore? :frowning:

They told me they were sold out for a month and dont plan to restock…

How many times do you expect one person to go? lol

UPDATE:

I have gotten in a few more HAMM Banks, and they are some of the nicest banks I’ve had in stock. My Toys R Us are also getting in random stock of lot of items.

I can still locate many items on the above list. But most notably what I can get at the moment are Hamm Banks and TSC Bullseye. Please PM me with interest!

I updated the above post*

I think people are just buying Hamm banks on the Disney store now they have started restocking alot and for only 19.50 you cant beat it.

Yeah, I agree. Some people might miss out. I only have a few, only the ones that were very, very close to perfect.

Thanks for being understanding, slink. I will consult with the other Moderators and get back to you shortly.

Just FYI

Bullseye is $75 (including shipping) to USA
$115 ’ ’ to International

I’m not gonna sell hamm banks, as the Disney store online can ship them cheaper. If they sell out again, and I become the best option (over ebay, etc) I’ll consider selling them again.