About Bonnie

Okay so i noticed woody leaves out of a doggy door and not only that but right next to the doggy door there are 2 bowls 1 with water and 1 with dog food and kibble is scattered on the floor next to it.So does Bonnie have a dog? Next question at the end of the movie when Andy is giving his toys to Bonnie there is a man pushing around a wheel barrow while her mother gardens.Could this be her father or just a gardener?

I never noticed the thing about the dog :stuck_out_tongue:

And yes, I believe that was her father. No offence but Bonnie’s mom works at a daycare. Not theres anything wrong with that, but I don’t think she has enough spare cash to hire a gardener.

This has got me thinking. What nationality to you think Bonnie is? I personally see Hawaiian, maybe even Spanish. Your thoughts?

I never noticed the dog thing either! Good catch :smiley:

I think it’s her dad. Pure’s right, I mean it’s a gardeners are a little expensive. And I’m gonna guess Hispanic. She just has that look to me.

She could have a cat. I did’nt see the bowls and we dont see any sign of a dog. Cats take care of themselfs, this could be why we never saw it…but this is a huge cat person talking :laughing:

Well i just saw the movie on Blu-Ray and paused and zoomed and those bowls are there for sure…One has some water and the other has some kibble in it and scattered around it.So she either has a Cat or a dog unless she eats kibble from a bowl on the floor. :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess that Bonnie does have a furry pet of some kind. I’ll have to go back and see the size of the bowl, if it’s feline or canine.

Bonnie just looks white to me. And I just assumed that man was her father.

Well the bowls looked a bit on the small size.Sooo she either has a Cat or very small Dog.

It would be funny if it was a cat. Woody has delt with a puppy, but can he stand up to a fickle kitty? A cat would’nt be so willing to do things Buster did.

If it was a cat he is done a cat my claw him till his cotton starts coming out from his body.So i hope its not a cat and if it is a nice one. :smiley:

Back in Toy Story, Andy’s family had Whiskers. I’m guessing it just didn’t really care for toys, since it was more of an outdoor cat. I’m guessing Whiskers might’ve died before Toy Story 2, since nothing more was heard of him.

I thought Whiskers was a neighbor’s cat.

I always assumed Whiskers belonged to one of the neighbors, since we don’t see/hear anything about him/her otherwise. Outdoor Cats Roam. :slight_smile:

I also assumed the guy working in the yard is Bonnie’s Dad.

There’s at least one sketch of Bonnie in the Art of TS3 book that shows her having a cat, and I’m pretty sure I read (in the book or another official source) that she’s supposed to have a cat.

I never thought about Bonnie’s ethnicity, but would guess she’s got the usual American Melting Pot background of various immigrant nationalities in her family tree.

On Formspring, Lee Unkrich said it was her dad.

Oh, I remember that! That mystery is now solved.

Yep mystery solved thanks for the confirmation i never knew just thought it was a Gardener. :mrgreen: