"How Toy Story 3 should have ended"

These guys do different endings for all kinds of movies and I just saw Lee Unkrich just tweeted about it. Its an ‘alternative’ ending to Toy Story 3 which I found quite funny

[url]How Toy Story 3 Should Have Ended - YouTube

Haha, friends of mine posted about this on facebook. I enjoyed it! Especially the ending and the mock Randy Newman song.

“WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?1”

-Andy

I love the fact how they highlighted the weaknesses of Lotso’s motivation as a villain, one of the many problems I had with Toy Story 3’s script. :slight_smile:

And also the random cameos at the end. That was just hilarious. 8D

hahahah 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D so funny, I love WALL-e cameo,

This was extremely closed-minded and juvenile and I hate how they portrayed Bonnie.

That was Hilarius. I like when Andy said CYAaaaaaaaa.

LOTSO, SHE WAS LIKE FIVE OKAY.
lololol dying rn. that was actually amazing.

“we’re gonna go to college…it’s gonna be great!”
“we’ve been alive this whole time!”
LOL FOREVER.

I just watched this last night, and I completely died. I ended up putting it up on my Facebook page and made someone’s night with it. I even showed my mom and she was laughing, too. xDDD

Honestly I don’t see what’s wrong with it. It’s freakin hilarious.

I laughed the most at the Randy Newman-styled song near the end, and Andy’s evil laugh as he’s driving away with the toys. “BWAHAHAA I can’t believe I almost gave you guys away!!”

little chef

Yeah, it was sort of amusing when I watched it. The person who made it actually commented on his forum in the video link that it was very hard for him to make this cause he thought Toy Story 3 was perfect already. I guess that says a lot.

Lol that was really funny, but am i the only one who felt sorry for big baby when he started criying?

IT was so funny watched it like 10 times so funny loved the ending andy’s face at the part when the toys came out the box was priceless.

Yes. It’s obvious they had a lot of respect for the original material.

Still, it wasn’t as funny as some of their previous works.

I like their Terminator. Back to the Future crossover.

That’s one of my favorites too.

I loved it. I mean, yeah it was kind of horrid how Bonnie was portrayed, but yeah, its ok; having Andy scream like a girl made up for it. :smiley: -Omar

It amuses me how some Toy Story 3 fans can’t take a joke. I should know, because I make fun of movies all the time, even my favourite ones. Some people should lighten up.

I mean, it wasn’t as mean-spirited as ‘The Sordid Tale of the Lamp’ (I hated that one, because it had such a perverse and meaningless ending). I think HISHE did a great job of this parody by subtly acknowledging the film’s faults with regards to Lotso’s character and the melodramatic nature of the ending, while still paying respect to Pixar at the end by throwing in a few cameos. And no one dies in the end, although I bet Andy will be traumatised for life. :slight_smile:

Who didn’t like it?

“Seeeee yaaaaaa!”

ROFL

Haha, the ending we all wanted to see (except for the car crash). Plus, it can be funny without being vulgar (well, I think we can agree that most poor-taste Toy Story parodies lack quality anyways).

omg i died.

lololol i’ve watched it about ten times and IT IS STILL AMAZING. :heart: