Toy Story - very short 'shorts' from the late 1990s?

I’ve recently been reading “The Pixar Touch” by David Price - I recall reading something about some very, very short Toy Story shorts (a few seconds each) that were released either after Toy Story or Toy Story 2, but now I can’t find the page.

Does anyone know what I’m talking about? :slight_smile:

I think I know what you mean! They were used as advertisements, right? In between commericals or something? I definately read that too, and I think I even saw a couple of them in the ABC Family Pixar Shorts thing if it’s the same thing you’re talking about!

You could well be right there, I’m just not sure how they were used, how many were produced, etc. :slight_smile:

Do you mean toy story treats? they were around 1 minute long and were made after the first toy story. Most of them are on youtube but you can watch some of them on pixar wiki :smiley:

[url]http://pixar.wikia.com/Toy_Story_Treats[/url]

Marvellous, many thanks! :smiley:

Ive got a number of them on my youitube channel.
youtube.com/watch?v=wpRH7k61 … ideo_title
None of these are “just a few seconds” though.

And pretty much all of those videos are the ones hosted on the Pixar Wiki pages for those shorts.

Yeah, I do remember these. The voice actor for Woody kind of reminds me of Tom Hank’s son Jim.

That is Jim. It was one of the first times with Pixar animation that he had to do the role of Woody instead of Tom. Buzz had a different voice actor in those shorts as well.

You’re welcome! :smiley:

:question: I thought they were brothers, not Father and Son

Ah, I see they just used my own videos. Not that I’m taking credit or anything, I of course didn’t make them, but they are my dvd rips, their just embedding the ones from my channel.

You can watch some of them ob Youtube.

I was just on the last page on the Toy Story section of Pixar Planet looking at all the old threads, and I just realized this actually already had a forum. :stuck_out_tongue:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3768
We could use this one more or mega-bump the other one :laughing:

Well, there are quite a few very short Toy Story treats on the 10th anniversary edition DVD.

Nearly all of them are. The only ones that didn’t make the cut were ones like these that promoted ABC, during the One Saturday Morning Block.