How have they not put "Hawaiian Vacation" up on itunes yet?

If memory serves Presto was available while UP was still in theaters. How is this not somewhere online by by now? I mean, we even have toys based on it but not the actual short. Are they really going to make us wait for the Cars 2 blu ray? I saw a clip from it during Craig Ferguson a couple weeks back when Don Rickles was on (and it wasn’t just the Ken clip that’s all over the internet) and it really has me getting impatient.

Sure theres off screen bootlegs out there but its just not the same. I want to see it direct feed in at least 720p.

My guess is that they are saving the Toy Story Short for some sort of official Blu-Ray release, kind of like Mater’s Tall Tales. You know we all would buy a Toy Story short blu-ray.

Presto was the short with Wall-e, not Up.

Whoops. I even had to think about it, remembered it was wall-e and not UP, and still typed UP for whatever reason. lol

I think as well that they will probably release a Toy Story Short Blu-Ray when they have released all the Toy Story Shorts in theatres.

I wonder if they will have a Toy Story short film in front of John Carter! Something with Buzz and Zurg would fit the whole “Space” theme. Plus they are planning on releasing a U-Command Zurg at some point…hmmm

I bet Brave will have “La Luna” in front of it. No doubt about it.

I think it would be really cool if they did a Buzz and Zurg one for John Carter.

Come to think of it, they just released space themed “Toy Story” action figures. I could see this relating to one of the new short films!!

That is an interesting point. Anyway I can’t wait to see the next Toy Story Short that has been confirmed which will be with the Muppets when it comes out.

Don’t think Ive seen these recent space themed toys but they have been doing that as far back as toy story 2. I remember seeing a woody figure with a space suit on in 99 or 2000. I wouldn’t put much into it.

I remember somebody saying they think that mattel is just reusing the spacesuit woody mold from 99. Not sure if it really is the exact same, but yeah the concept has definitely been done before.

I don’t doubt it. I’m totally psyched about the new short films and if I had it my way, there would be no Toy Story 4, but they would release a short film before every Disney movie…Would be awesome!

I definitely agree with you. That would be awesome.

The new releases I saw at Target had a bunch of Zurg, his robots, and buzz in new space costumes…could mean absolutely nothing, also could mean the next short is about buzz/zurg, which made bode well for those longing for TSC Zurg. Although, U-command might also happen instead, which would be disappointing.

They’ve confirmed 2 toy story shorts…maybe if they keep releasing shorts, they’ll try to bring back as many characters as possible…one with zurg, one with stinky pete, one with bo…and then Thinkway would be more open to releasing those as TSC…hey i can dream right?

I think they have already explored the space theme enough though in both the movies and some of the old shorts. Im thinking they would much rather do themes they haven’t even touched yet, as we saw with Hawaiin vacation. They could do Halloween, which given the next short will release with the Muppets, a movie releasing with the holiday right around the corner might even be likely.

Also a good point, never know though…they’ve only confirmed two…3 years from now there could have been 10 of them…who knows

Oh I definitely think we’ll see a slew of them in the coming years. They didn’t brand it Toy Story Toons for nothin.

I agree with you. We will probably see quite a few of them