TOY STORY 3 Deleted Scene/Alternate Ending Fan-Animation

Hey Guys! I have been posting/watching on these boards for alittle over a year now. Some may recall my Toy Story Re-Enactment videos on YouTube.

For the summer, we have been celebrating PIXAR’s 25th, and Cars 2 by uploading Pixar related videos and contnet!

Today I uploaded a fun video I hope you guys will enjoy! A lot of work went into it, and I would love to know what you guys think of it!

[url]TOY STORY 3 Deleted Scene/Alternate Ending - YouTube

Thanks Again! :smiley:

-Chris

Chris, are you going to be finishing the pixar look backs? I really liked them!

Lol, randomly awesome. And I still think it’s really cool how ChrisCrossMedia is on Pixar Planet :smiley:
I love your videos, been a subscriber for about a year and a half :sunglasses:

I liked it. Is there more to it though? Just seems like if your going to parody back to the future you should follow up on what they end up doing.

Hahaha, I liked it, it was funny. I don’t get my Doc came out of nowhere. I hope another comes comes out soon. “Drop dead mrs. Nesbit.”

THAT was funny. :smiley: Remember when Andy wanted to take me to Pizza Planet? good times. XD And “you went too far!” I wonder if they ever have mentioned those ‘early days’ amongst themselves. I bet Buzz would like to forget the whole Nesbit thing