Andy's Board Games

So after many hours of spending great attention to details, I have compiled a list of all the board games in Andy’s room (Feel free to post more :slight_smile:) :

BattleShip: The deal with Battleship in the movie is that the box that they show in Andy’s room and the one you actually see Hamm and Potato Head play are two different versions of the game.
The game in real life: This is the 1984 Version

The game in the movie:

The box in real life: This is the 1998 Version

The box in the movie:

Clue:
The box in real life: This is the 1963 version

The box in the movie:

Guess Who?:
The box in real life: This is the 1998 version

The box in the movie:

Mouse Trap:
The box in real life: This is the 1986 version

The box in the movie:

Operation:
The box in real life: This is the 1969 version I think?

The box in the movie:

Candyland and Twister:
Candyland in real life: This is the 1984 version

Twister in real life: This is the 1986 version

The boxes in the movie:

I’m only posting the ones that are listed on Pixar wiki so please feel free to post more :smiley:

I don’t know about you guys but these boxes would look great in our collections :slight_smile:

There r a bunch more that aren’t real games and a bunch of books that aren’t real books

I think life is on the book shelf under guess who ,in the second screen cap.

In the second screen cap ants in the pants is there to the left

That’s a great idea. Thanks for posting the ones you found.

Yeah, that does sounds like a great idea.

It must’ve been pretty hard work to find all the ones you listed.

This list kind of helped me find some of the games I haven’t seen in the films like Guess Who.

Wow, nice list. I didn’t even know the deal behind Battleship, looks like you found a continuity error.

Maybe Mrs Davis bought some games at garage sales and the boxes didn’t match up. :smiley: -Omar

Hate to disregard your theory but if you remember in the army men- birthday scene Sarge says, “he got a board game! I repeat Battleship!” So maybe Andy’s friend went the cheap way out and bought battleship from a thrift store lol!

Being the '98 version, I think the only rational way to explain it would be to say he got a new one.

Im planning on getting these for my collection and displaying them. Has anyone actually gotten these for their collection yet? I would love to see photos of them with the toys!

You gonna do Toy Story 2 and 3 if their are any in them?

I checked all the movies, I think I left out Life but I think that is it

Awesome List these might be one of the last things I collect but I do plan on owning them all.

I think i might just do the ones Andy has more than any of the others if there are any.

Wow, thanks for compiling that all together! I had half of those games when I was a small child.

I had most of them as well the only one I never owned was Rat Trap still have not played it to this day.

I’ve never had or played with that one.