Toy Story TV Series?

I would love it. It could be a nice half hour showing the adventures of the toys in Bonnie’s room. Everyone loves the movie trilogy and the toons, so why not? In fact, when I went to see The Muppets, everyone cheered when the Toy Story Toon “Small Fry” came on. I would love it. Thoughts?

It would be pretty cool if they did that. Of course, I would of like it if all the voice actors/actresses from the movie took part in the television series.

The animation would have to be of lower quality, to fit a television budget and time constraints. So, no, I would not want a Toy Story TV series. A half-hour Christmas special maybe, but not a full series.

Lol, that’s been a long ranged dream of mine. I would love to see a Toy Story TV series, but facing reality we already know that the animation might be dumb down down to fit budget and time issues. Then there is a chance that the voice actors from the movies won’t be in it due to scheduling or whatever else.

Those are my pet peeves as well. I hate when a voice actor is replaced and said voice actor doesn’t sound like the original. That and I hate when animation is dumb down when it’s a tv series. It just kills it for me.

However, I would love it if Pixar decided to make specials every now and then. Like if they came out with a 15-24 minute TV special for the holidays or some random event like Valentine’s Day. That would be adorable and if done right, make me happy.

I would love a toy story tv series!
Obviously the animation would be a lower quality,and not all the original voice actors would do it.

What about a woody’s roundup tv show?
:slight_smile:

If I had to choose between another movie or a TV show, I’d definately go with TV show. The animation wouldn’t be AS good, but with Pixar, that’s not even an issue. Shows like Star Wars: The Clone Wars can utilize high-quality computer animation and fit a tight schedule, so it’s not impossible.

There’s a lot of potential for what a TV show could do, with all the characters and such.

I wouldn’t like that. I believe it’d dimish a bit of the magic of it.

It’s not something that has to be done right here and now, but it’d be nice for them to keep the Toy Story name alive somehow. I mean, the Toy Story Treats and various promos (like WALL-E) didn’t really hurt the Toy Story brand, but it kept them in our heads.

I wouldn’t want one. The short’s are good. We may be asking for too much for a series. Plus some of the bigger actors like Tom Hanks coulden’r do it, they would have to get his brother. He’s good be you can tell it’s not Tom Hanks voice. Maybe a 30 minute special would work. They could have a few of those from time to time, but no real series.