Rank the toy story trilogy!

Rank the Toy Story Movies

0 voters

Rank the toy story movies from your favourite to your least favourite.

For example, my favourite is Toy story 2,my second favourite is toy story 3,and my least favouite is Toy story.

so i voted for 2,3,1.

I know theres already a favourite toy story movie poll,but not one where you rank the 3 movies.

:slight_smile:

I would have to go with 1, 3, 2.

I voted 2,1, 3 :slight_smile:

This is hard, at least for me. I think I’m going to have to go with 2,3,1.

I voted 1,3,2. TS2 is a good movie, just my least favorite of the 3.

1, 2, 3. Only with Toy Story is the “worst” one still excellent.

I voted 3,2,1. I saw 1 and 2 just half a year before 3, so, without nostalgia, I’d rank them this way. They’re all great, though. :slight_smile:

I put them at 3,1,2. Though I enjoy them all very much and I think they’re all very good.

I voted 1, 3, 2. Though I really love them all equally. :mrgreen:

I voted 3, 2, 1. All 3 are amazing, though. :mrgreen:

That’s tricky! I would definitely say the first first (heh), but then I’m not so sure. I think the second one is a better overall film and is smoother, but while I think the third film is imperfect, it has so many interesting elements as well: two intense/moving scenes that I shouldn’t have to mention (especially the latter, which is a beautiful, quiet moment of simplicity—almost Miyazaki-like in style), some interesting uses of hue and lighting, and homages to cinema. I would consider the second Toy Story slightly blander in the visuals department (not ugly by any means—just ordinary), although there is a nostalgic, sepia look to some of the visuals, like Jesse’s back story.

Okay okay, I’ll go with 1, 2, and 3 then.

For me it’s 3,2,1… BLAST OFF! (Sorry, couldn’t resist)

Here’s my ranking:

I voted:

This was really hard for me because I really love all three nearly equal.

I had to go with 1, 3 and 2 in that order. I liked the first movie the best, and the second movie was good too, but I liked Toy Story 3 a bit better than 2.

Me too. I love Toy Story 2. But it’s my least favorite of the trilogy.

I had a tough time deciding whether 3 or 2 is my favorite.

I really enjoyed Toy Story 3. I thought that they ended the series perfectly there.

Toy Story 3 was the perferct way to end it.

Yeah. I hope Pixar doesn’t do a Toy Story 4 despite the rumors about it.