Maybe a silly question

Hi there friends

I’ve been reading through the TS topics and I didn’t see anything like this so, if this question or a similar topic has already been posted please excuse me and remove it :blush:

So, here’s my question (I think it may be a silly question but I’m curious) ¿Do you guys still play with your toys (specially TS toys) or are you just collectors?

In my case I have to say yes… I still play with my toys :blush: I know I’m a bit (well, a little more than a bit) old for that, but I can’t help it… I’m a very childish girl in that sense.

I do :blush:
I kick myself every time something gets a scratch or bruise while I’m doing so though :laughing:
Although I love playing with my collection, in the long run they are toys and it just feels right playing with them every once in a while
Especially since I have these boxes, it takes play time to a whole new level :slight_smile:
media.photobucket.com/image/rece … C03496.jpg

Well, kind of… They are used for filming: Live-Action Toy Story!

My brother has Buzz lightyear, Woody, Mr Potatoe Head and Slinky, and he always plays with them.

I play with my Toy Story toys occasionally.

lol I am 14 and I still play with them! 8D

I always want to play with them, but I’m too paranoid of getting caught… :laughing: Which I feel a tad ashamed to admit. For the most part, they just sit atop my dresser shelf, proudly displayed with my My Little Pony army. 8D

I’m open to people that I play with them, I guess I just like being different and if they don’t like me how I am than I don’t like them.

I’m 20 years old. I don’t play with toys anymore.

I’m 22 and I gave away all my old toys. I don’t prefer to play with them anymore myself.

Well I sorta do… maybe not the same way I would have when I was little, but I like to do things with them sometimes, like take pictures and stuff.

My toys if you will are my laptop, art supplies, and piano. And yes, I still play with them!

But no toy toys. I do have stuffed animals, but I don’t play with them.