Other Woody's

As we know, in Toy Story 2, Woody found out he was a rare toy from the classic show Woody’s Round Up. He meet’s Jessie, Bulleye’s and Pete, they are slso rare, but probably less rare. One thing I wonder is do people around the world have other Woody’s. He can’t be the only one out their. Is their any other Jessies, Bylleyes and Petes? We know their arn’t as many as them as Buzz Lightyear’s but their still has to be more around the world. If their are others, do they have the same personality? All Buzz’s think their the real Buzz so maybe all Woody’s are prideful and get jeolous easily. What do you think?

I sometimes think its weird how Woody is the raresest in the roundup gang, beacause i think that he’d be the most popular/best selling character.
I think that there probably were others around, but in 1999 the internet & ebay etc werent as common as they are today,so it would be quite hard for Al to track down the roundup gang.
I doubt that all woodys have the same personality,because i think it depends on their situaution(what happened to them,who their owner was…)

My theory is that Woody may not be rare but maybe it’s rare to find him in such good condition or with his hat. I’ll bet in this world there are dozens and dozens of Woody dolls all dirty up and missing hats.

I can see that. The hat is pretty easy to lose.

Yeah, there’s probably lots of other Woodys. They said he was rare, not extinct! I’m sure there’s a few others.

How populer is Pete. I think he said he was sold cheap. I also think he wasn’t supposed to be a really populer character.

How is Pete or Where is Pete?

Populer. Some how I messed up on that.

I’m pretty sure there was a thread about this a while ago, but I’ll go ahead and answer again.

If anything, the Prospector would be the RAREST because he sold poorly during the initial run, however, Woody is the most VALUABLE out of the line because he’s the star of the show. Of course, it helps that Andy’s Woody had his hat and is in good shape.

Woody’s pride may have simply developed from his time in Andy’s room, but it may be a trait of the character himself. Of course, Woody also contains many traits that his cowboy counterpart has by default, we’ve seen his western heroics and roping skills many times during the series. Traits like those are ones that a toy has from the start, even Buzz sometimes has the mannerisms of a space ranger even after realizing he’s a toy. I guess it just takes time for a toy to develop their individual personality, like the Prospector.

Populer. Some how I messed up on that.
[/quote]
Yeah, I still have no idea what you’re talking about. I wasn’t referring to ‘populer’. Did you mean ‘How’ or ‘Where’.

How. How populer was he. He most most likely the least populer.