other toys in the TS universe?

What other toys may exist in the Toy Story world that we did not see in the movies?
Well Mattel exists in the TS world so do you think monster high may exist in that universe?Playskool also exists there the roller pop toy and Mr and Mrs potato head were in the movie.Do you think glowurms existed in that world too?Bandai made Jolly Chimp which ended up in toy story 3.Do you think Doraemon is in that world too?
Companies in the TS world:
Bandai
Mattel
Playskool
Toy lines that may exist:
Monster high
Glowurms
Doraemon
GI JOE (hinted by ken)
Hungry hungry hippo’s ( hinted by Lotso)
Singamajig

If there is a topic like this please delete

I imagine their are other big toy companys and toys in it. They just didn’t talk about it. Barbie was going to be in the 1st but they woulden’t let Pixar do that. After Toy Story was a hit, they let her be in the 2nd one. I would think their are other’s, Pixar just didn’t get the right’s to use them or chose not to use them

Where’s the reasoning behind Doraemon? I mean, it’d be cool, but he’s not as iconic here as Totoro is (although both are incredibly well-known in Japan of course).

I’m pretty sure every toy that exists in the real world probably exists in Toy Story, it’s just not talked about like Pixarfan said.