Toys of "Small Fry" Toy Story Toons

Anyone know if there will be toy release of any of the new toys in “Small Fry” Toy Story toons? I’d love to have them in my toy story collection.

The director of “Small Fry” mentioned in an interview that there would be “replica” toys as a Disney Store/DisneyLand exclusive.

BUT I think that has been the only solid “lead” on toys being made and it’s possible that the director was consulted during the early stages of planning the toys and Disney eventually decided that it wouldn’t be profitable (although since they were planned to be of a similar size and quality as the various “Happy Meal” toys, I wouldn’t expect them to be too expensive).

I too would love to have these in my collection!

The only one I really care about is T-Bone, but a set with all of them would be great.

i have seen people wanting a t-bone from small fry i had someone make me one here are some pics they took after they finished for me if you would like me to send you his shop and you can ask them to make you one i would gladly do it i told them i would help there business out there let me know PM me for the info (=

wish they chance the decision to make it sometime later (though unlikely). for me, cheap meal toys quality would be perfect.

i had the same person make me lizard wizard here are some shos they have of him

If you don’t mind me asking how much is your friend charging for his custom Small Fry Toys.

Those look fantastic!
I have been holding off on doing any work from Small Fry in the hopes that Disney Store might actually come out with a set, but the more time pases, the more I don’t think they are actually coming.
These two pieces are VERY inspiring for me, very inspiring. Might be time to start working on a set for myself?

the price depends on the size your looking for if you pm me i can send you his shop listing and you can talk about prices and size with them they would love to (=

They both look wonderful!But, I am too holding off for the Disney store exc.'s