Bo Peep

I created this kind of backstory for Bo Peep and I wanted to see what you thought of it. So my idea is that Bo Peep was from this little toy store in Austria where all the toys are made by hand. There she has this other figurine who is kind of like her little sister named Mary. You know, like Mary had a little lamb. Also there is her good friend Frederick Blue(like Little Boy Blue) who is almost like a love interest. What do you guys think?

I like the idea of her having a sister Mary from the nursery rhyme. She shouldn’t have another love interest other than Woody. I feel so sorry for Woody because now he’s all alone romantically speaking unless he and Dolly begin to date.

I like the idea of that but maybe you know since Mary and LITTLE boy blue could be her younger “siblings” or Mary and Blue could be each other love interests But yeah i agree Woody and Bo Peep should never give up on each other they are DESTINED for each other.Maybe even toss in humpty dumpty in the story 8D

But there’s a chance that Woody and Bo are never going to see each other again anyway… and I am a Woody/Jessie fan. Just my opinion though.

Well, if Bo Peep is from Austria, that explains why she is so very difficult to find on Ebay!

Bo Peep does strike me as some kind of an heirloom item, perhaps she belonged to Andy’s mum when she was younger. Given how young Molly is in the first movie, it seems odd that someone would have purchased Bo Peep for Molly at such a young age. Then again, perhaps it was a christening present or Andy’s mum saw it and wanted it for the day that Molly would have her own bedroom?

As for Woody’s future romantic endeavours, Dolly seems a little … immature for Woody’s love interest. That may just be because she “appears” to be a doll of a “little girl” though. I think that Molly will eventually have a Barbie doll (or two or more) and that Woody may take an interest in one of those. Perhaps Doctor Barbie or Vet Barbie?

I felt bad that Bo Peep got shafted in the film. I mean, I know she wasn’t a very popular character, so I can see why they scrapped her, but Woody gets sad for one second when she’s mentioned and they never mention her again. I’d like to see more of the emotional tole that Woody being separated from Bo Peep would’ve done to him.

Ha! I had a Vet Barbie when I was little. I could never find the shoes…