• Trixie
  • Buttercup
  • Dolly
  • Peas-in-a-Pod
  • Totoro

0 voters

You get one vote, also explain why. :wink:

Definitely Trixie!

She just seemed (to me) to be the most hilarious, plus I absolutely love her voice actress, Kristen Schaal.

Mr. Pricklepants. I liked Timothy Dalton voicing him.

Mr Pricklepants, he’s just hilarious, has alot of great lines (“Are you classically trained?”), and Timothy Dalton voiced him great.

Mr. Pricklepants! :smiley: I think he was my favorite back before Toy Story 3 even came out. I remember seeing a screenshot of him and being like, “OMG, he’s so adorable!” And even with the accent, you have to admit, he’s still pretty adorable. ;-p

This voting was one of THE hardest decisions I’ve ever made! I love every single one of Bonnie’s toys! It ended up being a choice between Trixie and Dolly… and I chose Dolly. I love Trixie to death because she’s so random and sweet and fun-loving, and I’d say we’re a lot alike! And I had said for a long time after seeing TS3 that Trixie was my fave. But after I saw TS3 again when I got the Blu-Ray. my respect for Dolly grew. She’s a great leader; sort of relates to Bonnie’s toys the way Woody relates to Andy’s toys. And she’s all kinda spunky! It might’ve been her voice that won me over, since I love all of the characters that Bonnie Hunt plays in the Pixar films… that, and I LOVE Dolly’s hair! But bottom line, I think they’re all my faves!