Live Action Toy Story 3 Ending.

Hey, howdy, hey! If any of you remember the Live-Action Toy Story Movie that we posted about on here last year. (That’s the entire original Toy Story, shot-by-shot, in real life.) Yes, we’re still in production, and we’ll be finished this summer. In the meantime, we recently filmed a remake of the ending of Toy Story 3. Please check it out here: facebook.com/pages/Live-Acti … 0992394118

Oh wow. Absolutely amazing, so well-done. Bravo! :smiley:

We also have a twitter too- though the Facebook page is more frequently utilized. @RealiveToyStory

That was insane man. I couldn’t believe the attention to detail when it came to location, wardrome and even casting were all very well done. And working with a kid in general, was this all in one day? I can’t imagine how many takes that must have taken. Kids that age aren’t the most cooperative afterall. Did you have to bribe her or anything?

Of course, as I’ve already mentioned before in the other thread the lack of toy story collection toys will always drive me nuts, but overall you took this a lot further than I imagined you would have.