Help People Out:)

This for people to post toy story toys they can’t find and see if somebody knows how to buy it

Help me find this woody please!!! for a RESONABLE price I think that $0 - $20 is resonable

Good luck finding a new in box, talking woody for under $20

:wink:

Well it doesn’t have to be new in box and its Pre TS3 so its kinda recent

they have basically the same woody, at every walmart, target, and TRU in america. If you’re doing a “help people” thread it will prolly be more useful if you are looking for minor characters or possible TSC Rex. Unless there is something special about that Woody that I’m missing.

Not trying to criticize, just letting you know

Oh I’m looking for this one because he says “someones poison the water hole” and i really like his head sculpt

Anyone got a Thinkaway bo peep in box?

i have an original animal lovin ken i wanna get rid of. Trade or sell

What would you want for trade?

Im looking for the following, from most common to least common:
TSC Dolly MIB
TSC Buttercup MIB
TSC Rex
the zurg cup people have been modifying(unmodified only)
Wheezy from TS on ice
Medicom Rocky
Color version of Stinky Pete

Anyone have a extra disney on ice lenny or a 1980’s potatohead with bendy arms?

Anyone know where to find the zurg cup??

I have an extra TSC Pricklepants MIB

Im not getting any bites on Ken. A few people talked to me and then disappeared. Soon, I’m probably jst gonna find a little kid somewhere lol. I’ll give it another week. If any collectors want an original vintage Animal Lovin Ken doll, pm me an offer. :slight_smile:

Man, i really want a Animal Lovin Ken… But i do NOT want to get rid of my TSC Rex. Dam, i don’t have any other toys i could give. Hahaha Oh well :stuck_out_tongue:

He’s also for sale and I might be open to toys besides the ones i have listed.

What other toys will you be open to?

Wow…When did Animal Lovin Ken go up in price? I guess I got mine just in time. I paid $30 in March for a MIB one. I guess I won’t open him up! :slight_smile:

As far as other tos I may be open to, anything I dont have in these pictures is something i may want:
flickr.com/photos/48893248@N … 399774830/

Ken is just sitting on a shelf by himself waiting for someone to buy him :slight_smile:

I’m also looking for a MIB Great Shape Barbie

If anyone is looking for a brand new utility belt buzz. Message me :slight_smile: