Toy Story Shorts-Character cameos.

Many of Andy’s Toys were either donated or sold which ones should come back and make brief cameos in the Toy Story shorts?
I would like to see Bo Peep, Wheezy and Rocky back.

LENNY!!! :smiley: :smiley:

bump

Wheezy, Lenny, bo and rc

Wheezy, Bo Peep, RC, and the Army men! :smiley:

I could actually see this being possible, for example: Bonnie’s mom comes home with a box of toys from a yard sale that happen to be some of Andy’s old ones.

I’d love to see Bo Peep, RC, and Wheezy return the most. Army Men, Rocky, and Lenny would also be cool.

It would make me happy has can be to see Bo Peep re-enter the Toy Story world! But otherwise, I’d love to see RC and the Barrel of Monkeys! :mrgreen: And of course Wheezy and Lenny, if it weren’t for Joe Ranft’s passing… though I have to say, I’d love to see what the toys at Sunnyside are doing right now! Or perhaps how Zurg and Deluded Buzz are doing… IDK, but it would be kinda cool!

It would be great if Bonnie’s mom just brought home all of Andy’s lost toys one day, but let’s face it; that just isn’t realistic.

But that doesn’t eliminate the possibility of seeing them return, either. Sunnyside is always accepting toy donations, so there’s potential there. Yard sales may also be used. Since they’re toys, there really isn’t a limit to how they could potentially meet up.

Though I think Bo would be the hardest to bring back, since she’s a lamp afterall. It seems like she’d be limited to a yard sale if she was to find a way back.

Even if they don’t become Bonnie’s toys, there’s always the possibility of having them meet old friends again. I mean, kids would always take a favorite toy or two to daycare, so it only makes sense (I wonder how Prospector’s doing?).