Share pictures of your Toy Story collection!!!!

SHARE PICTURES OF YOUR TOY STORY TOYS, I MADE A NEW ONE BECAUSE THE OTHER ONE IS LOCKED FOR SOME REASON

that’s probably because this is unnecessary. you can post pictures of your collection/toys in the replica topic or the thinkway toy story topic.

No, it was locked at the user’s request. No idea why they wanted locked though. As for me, I think Ive posted my pics enough. So I won’t bother until I get a new addition.

If that’s the case I’ll post an Update

I see you are a fan of jessie 8D

That I be that I be :3

flickr.com/photos/48893248@N … 728273379/

toy chest Toy Story Collection by sHaY110, on Flickr

"TOY STORY COLLECTION" by sHaY110, on Flickr

Shay, the robot in your collection is that the buddy pack one? If not where did u get it?

It look like the one from Burger King

thats the one that came out at mcdonalds back in 1999 when toy story 2 was in the movies

how many toys were released from mcdonalds?

Oh boy, looks like it’s time for a good dusting and re-sorting.

As you can see, I literally have no extra space for anything else. They’ve taken over the top of my bookshelf and the rest is filled with, you know, books. I’ve been considering buying a smaller bookshelf like MindO3ric, but my room’s pretty small so there’s not many places it could go. :confused:

Ill trade you I want a bigger book case lol!

Nice set up!

Here’s a very big addition:

Very hard to track down, but worth it. It’s much bigger than it looks… and it still talks.

How did u got that entire burger king ? set looks cool with that pic.

Wow, I Haven’t seen that display since the movie came out. I totally remember that thing.

Thanks, I got this baby from Craigslist. And by shear luck. I got it for a good price, considering how many must be around and the good condition its in (only minor sunfading from its BK days).

Another problem with huge collectables like these is shipping; it’s more trouble than what it’s worth, which is why you’d rarely see these on eBay (or at least with an acceptable shipping rate). Call me crazy, but there still exists another promotional stand from Burger King’s first Toy Story promotion, and I’m out to find that one to complete the set.

Just came in the mail.

Pretty sure he’s a store display unit from Toys “R” Us (normal-sized Woody for scale). Got a great deal on him. Now for the restoration…