New Zurg release late 2012

I Thought i would start a thread on it so it frees up other topics and we can all talk about it on here! am well excited! :smiley:

I Know, the zurg looks awesome, just his purple is not on key :confused:

U got a pic to put up? It will be great if it’s better than the other one

A whole thread for a single toy? is that really necessary?

why not? there is one for a ball lol, andys board games, bo peep, barbie dolls, chuckles i could go on :smiley:

Be intrigued to see the price of the new zurg and if this is just the beginning of slowly releasing new toys every 6 months or something. One can only hope,

I think the other posts you mentioned are based solely on Brian selling a particular toy. I agree making a whole post on just one toy is pointless what else can you talk about besides the release date?

well don’t comment then lol. just trying to seperste it from toy story collection. because as far as we no its not!

i just thought it would be nice to have its own thread as its been a while since a new toy has come out and if anyone has any news on it can post on here. but as none of u seem to want this thread then delete it but like i said other people have started threads on other characters but hey ho. I am sure if someone with more posts etc posted this thread it would not of got slated,

Rant over :smiley:

Umm… No, it has nothing to do with post amounts. Usually, the toys that get their own threads are eithe toys people want to get made or a custom where the thread is used to gauge interest and help users keep up with their order. This zurg fits in perfectly with the replicas thread so there isnt really a need for another thread for him. Thats all it was.

It wasn’t a personal attack lol it’s just the rules of the forum. You’re right however it doesn’t belong in the Toy Story Collection forum but it does in the replica one. Here’s the link: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=6382

Not sure if they are telling the truth. I emailed Thinkaway a pic of the zurg and they emailed me back saying this is not a Thinkaway product.

I seem to be late to the party. Can someone share a pic in this thread?

Thinkway Buzz is out

Now REX

disneystore.com/toy-story-to … 5+1000208/

COME ON ZURG

lol

I know! How long we got to wait??? Perhaps they ain’t doing it now! Be gutted if that’s true

His box looks weird it’s like a city skyline.

I think his box is the last part of the Toy Story 3 game.

wil they hurry up and release this!

is there a picture of it?

is it just a thinkway one? thinkway’s toy story collection one? or a disney store one?

thanks

Theres a picture, but thats all we know about it.
pixartimes.com/wp-content/upload … 2-Zurg.jpg

thanks!! tis looks wicked~!!! cant wait!!!