Toy Story Toons: Partysaurus Rex

Hey, guys. I couldn’t find a thread on this upcoming short but I think it’s coming pretty soon, possibly even with Finding Nemo 3D or Monsters, Inc. 3D. There’s even some toys being built around the short. What do you guys think?

It sounds interesting, I can’t wait to find out more about it.

Where ia all this info about this short and the toys?

This should be a good link. I have gathered there all I know of it :
pixar.wikia.com/Partysaurus_Rex

I’m extremely excited! I just can’t get enough of those Toy Story Toons! :mrgreen:

I’m guessing it’ll be attached to either Wreck-It Ralph or Finding Nemo 3D. Monsters University is still over a year away from being released, and from the looks of it the toys are coming out soon so it wouldn’t make much sense for the toys to come out 12+ months before the short.

I’m still kind of wondering whether Pixar have converted Knick Knack, the short that was attached to Finding Nemo when it was first released, to 3D as well. If they have, I’m guessing that Partysaurus Rex will be attached to Wreck-It Ralph.

[edit] Oh, looks like Knick Knack has been converted to, and even screened in, 3D before. It’ll probably be attached to Finding Nemo 3D then.

It won’t be attached to Ralph since there’s already a short attached to that.

Can it be The Odd Life of Timothy Green August 15th ?

Just announced It will be in front of Finding Nemo 3D!!!

Another reason to see Finding Nemo 3D on opening day! 8D
Did anyone else cringe when they saw Rex in the bathtub? I guess I’m just so used to the ridiculously expensive electronic TSC version I forgot that he’s actually just a regular old plastic toy in the movies.

Also, there’s a monstrous little easter egg hiding away there on the toilet. :wink:

You weren’t the only one that cringed hahaha
Looks like us collectors will have our work cut out for us though. It seems like some of the toys look like the ones at sunny side, for example the egg shaped guys.
Heres another shot: blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/ … x-20120809

Well, now I guess I’m seeing Finding Nemo 3D day one :laughing:

This is actually pretty genius. I saw The Muppets because Small Fry was in front of it.

MORE REX! Yay!

Very cool.

Nice to see Rex take the centre stage for one of the Toy Story Toons.

here are some more photos from
Partysaurus Rex

[url]http://moresay.com/08/09/2012/first-look-toy-story-short-partysaurus-rex/[/url]

Gettin’ all excitedy for this one! I kind of wish it wasn’t going to be in front of Nemo 3D, though… not that I have anything against Nemo, but I’ve never seen a movie in theaters twice and for some reason I feel like I shouldn’t break that record (especially considering that Finding Nemo was the first movie I saw in theaters). But I am quite excited for this short nonetheless!

is the boat toy being sold in the partysaurus buddy pack accurate to the short?

Took a look at the buddy set today, and noticed on the back, theres a new character introduced named Chuck, who is a rubber duck. These are so stylized that i dont know what he looks like in the film but i would assume he just looks like a normal rubber duck. Im no good at uploading pics and it says my pic is too big but i have linked to my flickr below where i posted the pic:
flickr.com/photos/48893248@N … hotostream

Has anyone purchased the boat yet? any pics? Im confused by the fact that its a water toy that lights up. isnt that dangerous?

This looks great! I must have a sulley-themed toilet cover!!! :mrgreen: