Join and play! Interactive Toy Story inspired games!

I will be uploading some fun activities for all of us! There’s a handful of us who come on here daily so I figured why not? :slight_smile:

[b]Game 1

Guess that picture![/b]

I will upload a partial section of a picture I found that’s based on a Toy Story movie scene you have to figure out what scene or character it is. :slight_smile: Second portion will be uploaded tomorrow morning. I will keep tabs on whose winning. No cheating! :wink:

Guess that picture! by ToyStoryFan1, on Flickr

Second part! :slight_smile:

Guess that picture! by ToyStoryFan1, on Flickr

That’s Roller Bob and Baby Face, initiating Woody’s plan to scare Sid straight.

We got ourselves a winner! :smiley:

Winner! NachozRule 8/6/12 by ToyStoryFan1, on Flickr

Game 2

[b]Play people!

Spot the differences, no cheating and looking online. The person who spots the most wins! :smiley:[/b]

Spot the differences! by ToyStoryFan1, on Flickr

Found 8 here they are.

Pretty good but you’re missing a few more (12 total) one being the color of the ceiling. :slight_smile:

I didnt see the Ceiling lol… Ok are you sure 12 I have 11 next person can do the 12th lol

I was mistaken there’s only 11. :smiley: Congratulations winner!

Winner! MindO3ric 8/8/12 by ToyStoryFan1, on Flickr

[b]Game 3

Find it![/b]

Andy needs to find his toys look for: Rex, Woody, Slinky, Hamm, Bullseye, Jessie, Aliens, Buzz Lightyear.

Find it :smiley: by ToyStoryFan1, on Flickr

Thank you :0)

Took a crack at game 3 here you go :0)

I would also like to add man Andy was messy those years we didnt see lol

Ding ding ding! We got ourselves a winner! ;-p

Winner Again! MindO3ric 8/8/12 by ToyStoryFan1, on Flickr

[b]Game 4

Draw! :slight_smile:[/b]

However draws the best Luxo ball wins.

Luxo Ball by ToyStoryFan1, on Flickr

I am a children’s magician so I made this as a reference for a future magic trick lol

Im sorry its so big lol tried to resize it

No problem and I appreciate that you participate. I have you and this guy on Flickr that adds to the fun of this. ^^

you welcome lol THis is fun! (Whispers) Next you should have a photo Challenge. Like Take a photo and post it of something that reminds you of (Blank) and you pick the theme lol

Not sure what you mean but you are free to post it here and I’ll solve it! lol :slight_smile:

lol thanks! Ill work on a game for here!