so mike wazowski is real!!!

news.discovery.com/animals/shark … 111018.htm

so he is real!!

Oh yeah, I remember seeing that somewhere before.

OMG! Now I have to start searching for a Sully creature! Or even more difficult, the Randall creature! And maybe a Waternoose if I get to it.

Was it this Cracked article you might have seen this? cracked.com/article_19466_th … ermen.html

Funny, twice the article alludes to Pixar. One with the photo of Marlin’s and Dory’s… mutant child? And the words “[this condition rarely results in Pixar cuteness…] Except in this case, where Sulley and Mike obviously had a baby.”

What honestly freaks me out the most isn’t the one eye, but what that one eye looks like. Seriously, it is very cartoony, almost Simpson-drawing-like.

^ A Randall-like creature probably wouldn’t be as hard to find…at least you wouldn’t think so, considering he does look relatively similar to a lizard.

A lot of the other monsters actually don’t look as much like anything in our world. lol.

Oh my! That’s a little creepy. If Mike was a fish, I guess thats what he’d look like

Wait a minute… youtube.com/watch?v=ivcSKLnl-lY

What IF that is Mike, and he died in the ocean and his corpse mutated and then this fisherman caught his corpse… ARGGH! I don’t want to think about it.