Monsters Inc on TV

Actually I think it was on yesterday too, at 9PM, but I think it’s on again today at 1 PM on Disney Channel. Unfortunately I missed yesterdays and will only be able to catch the last half today because of work.

I missed it too, (forgot) but hey, I’ve got the DVD. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the heads up, lennonluvr! :smiley:

I saw the last section of it last night. It was so nice and sad.

Managed to catch it yesterday myself through half the day. Haven’t relieved it in years…suppose both thankful and regretful for it.

I’m due for another one of my monthly viewings of MI anyway, so I didn’t bother to watch it- I’ll just watch the DVD sometime later this week.

I saw it. But my mom insisted on watching the Company Play, which drives me to wanna rip my hair out. xD Annoys me for various reasons.

Speaking of watching it later in the week, It’s going to be on again (3 times in one week!) tomorrow at 8pm on ABC

I’ll be sure to go and watch it again it again.

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll be on the lookout for it. :wink:

Time to resurrect this cuz it will be on again! I assume because it’s october and Halloween is coming. It’s on today, Sunday the 21st on Disney at noon and 8pm

Really? What channel will this be on? I haven’t seen MI for a long time.

Mostly depends on what service you have.
For Direct TV users,:

290 at 8:00 PM
291 at 11:00 PM

Oh I saw it on DVD last a Saturday, so technically, I saw it on TV. :unamused:

Our stations never put on Monsters, Inc. or Toy Story or anything, it’s always The Incredibles or Finding Nemo. But Disney Channel regularly plays Pixar movies…

i watch parts of it last night. It also played earlier that day too on the Disney Channel. There were nothing else to watch so i was on and off watching the movie.

LOL! I guess I’ll do that, too, because I missed it on “TV”. 8D

Oh, no! I forgot, I’m going on vacation tomorrow! :neutral_face:

I actually got to see it too. I didnt think I was going to because I was gonna be gone all night and the tv is usually taken up by someone else during the day and I dont get cable in my room. But everyone was gone so I got to see it :slight_smile:

MI will be playing on ABC at 8/7c!! Probably featuring goodies like the other Wonderful World of Disney airings. ;D

Cool :sunglasses: Thanks for the reminder. I’d watch it but I simply can’t stand commercials anymore. :stuck_out_tongue: I may flip to it every once and a while though. :wink: