A scene that Pixar should've gave a thought

Mike scaring Andy in his room one night? That’d be the highlight of the movie!

Man! if only Pixar gave that a thought!

I thought that Mike showing up in Jack-Jack’s room, while Jack-Jack is teething, would be an even bigger highlight. It would sure make for an interesting little cross-over.

pitbulllady

Funny you should say that, emergencyexit42, as last time I watched Monsters, Inc. I was thinking about how much the Scare Simulator boy at the beginning of the movie resembles Andy. But Mike going into Andy’s room would be pretty funny. :laughing: Or even worse, Mike going into Sid’s room and trying to make him laugh! Not sure if that would work…

I had never thought of that but Mike in Andy’s room would be very cool. Any kind of crossover to me would be amazing. :slight_smile:

lizardgirl: I thought it resembled Andy, too.
pitbulllady: That’d be a nice crossover short wouldn’t it? Or TV Spot.

Or how about scaring Sid for once? He would deserve it. XD Then again, I think being spooked by toys that talk to him personally (especially Woody’s “So play nice”) was already enough for him.

I don’t know if it’s right for me to bring this up, but my sister and I were discussing how the monsters of Monsters, Inc. use scream, and what if they just went to a concert of teenage pop/rock singers and recorded the screams that came from the fans? Just a thought.

OR, how about using both Laugh AND Scream…and they could strategically place collection canisters around amusement park attractions, like roller coasters, and in theaters showing horror or comedy films, etc. That way, they wouldn’t have to wake anyone up from a good night’s sleep and they’re pretty much guaranteed a steady energy supply. It would be even better if someone in the HUMAN World could figure out how to utilize that Monster World technology for energy production HERE, in our world, which would basically mean, most likely, a monster living here in our world.

pitbulllady

it could have been a good idea

Monsters was made before The Incredibles was made.

Yeah! Scaring Sid would probably be the most hilarious thing I’ve ever seen! I laugh just thinking about it! Then again, he probably would scream and run out of the room, not giving Mike any laughter to fill his tank, so that really wouldn’t work out right. But it’d still be funny!!! They could’ve made it a blooper! :-D)

its a really interesting idea, another idea would be that mikes go to carls house when they whre fliying to venezuela and falls out of the house :laughing:

LAUGHS Sid will be VERY emotionally damaged in his adult life and would soon fear that his appliances would come to life :laughing: .
That would have been a pretty darn funny crossover, though.

Responding to the comment that Jack-Jack was not even created at the time, do you remember that Boo had toys of Jessie and Nemo in her room? Jessie makes sense because TS2 would be nearing the end of production, but Nemo is practically a “hint” to an upcoming movie. Maybe a Jack-Jack cameo would be WAY too soon, though :confused:

I think if anyone showed up in Sid’s room, the kid would be damaged beyond repair. Between toys coming to life and monsters appearing in his closet, he’d need therapy very badly.

Mike appearing in JakJak’s room would be interesting, even though The Incredibles hadn’t come out yet.

That’s true. The poor kid already received a psychologically damaging enough comeuppence at the end of Toy Story. Why do people want to see him suffer any further? :stuck_out_tongue:

That would be hilarious.
And what if suddenly, Woody and Buzz start attacking Mike? :laughing:

Put those toys back where they came from or so help me!