If You Were A Monster...

What would you want to look like?

:smiley:

I’d want to be a very dragonlike

monster, but not too ferocious looking. And wings are a must.

~~=oP

Of course! I find it strange that so few monsters in MI

had wings.

I am not sure what monster I would want to be. But if I were to choose, I would be a monster

with claws and red eyes that shoots lasers to scare the kids. Body type would be more along the lines of

Waternoose’s, but the legs are bladed.

Hmm… What to choose! I LOVE LOVE LOVE monsters, so

chooseing just one’s a challenge :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve always been fond of Kitsune, which is a multi-tailed fox

spirit/monster that’s notorious for taking on a different (often human) form and causing trouble. Most lore

centers around mischif and seduction.

[b]I would like to look

like mike from monster inc.[/b]

It can be said

that we all have a little Mon D.N.A. in us.
For me I suppose a dragon. Facinating creatures. More intellegent

than man.
Too bad their nearly extinct in that world. How sad.

Hmm, i’m not sure really. I think it would be cool to

turn invisible like Randall. but other than that, i cant say… :stuck_out_tongue:

Turning invisible takes

practice. Would be a shock waking up to find a limb missing heh heh.

I

would like to look like celia . Just imagine , you’ll have friends all the time and the only bad hair day is

when your hair is mean to you . :smiley:

hmm, i think i would want to be mike, but with 2 eyes not 1 and i would be much, much taller,

not as tall as sulley half the size of him and i would breathe fire and have snake hair, just like Celia’s but

blue! My name shall be, (drum roll) Kacey! :laughing:

Let’s see… I wear glasses, so if I were a monster, I’d have four eyes :wink:

I’d want to be able to go invisible like Randal (That’d

be cool) But yeah I’d be average height with long blue hair (past my waist), large ears and look like Celia but

with 2 eyes :wink:

yea i want wings too… i wanna be a butterfly

If I was a monster I’d have fur (short mind you, not

shaggy like Sulley hehe), little fangs, a tail that was way to long and possibly a catlike demeanour

I’d be a color-changing mammal with fur, wings, claws, and six legs, that can all be grown back if they get cut off. That way, no one would mess with me, and I could change color depending on what I feel like.

I’d be a 2 legged, 4 armed, scaly-skinned, tall, lime green monster with fuzzy purple hair and 6 fingers on each hand for extreme piano and viola playing abilities!

sheila would be a dark purple, also scaly monster with two heads to be able to sing harmonies and duets with herself — sheila always tries to make me sing opera with her

ashley

Here is one question to add to the poll. If you were a monster, would you rather scare children, or make them laugh?

That’s a good question. I’m not good at either of those. :laughing:

The Star Swordsman - Nice question!

I suppose that I would rather…do both. I’m that type of person who is a slightly sarcastic jokster – I like to tease while making people laugh at the same time. Then again, scaring the daylights out of someone isn’t exactly what I had in mind, so perhaps I would be better at making kids laugh… I’m not sure! Eheh. (snigger)

– Mitch