Pixar Planet

The art of Monsters Inc signed by Ricky Nierva

Talk about Pixar's Monsters, Inc. and Monsters University here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

The art of Monsters Inc signed by Ricky Nierva

Postby Captain Britain » Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Just a quick shout out to say that I'm currently selling a copy of The Art of Monsters Inc on eBay. This is an extremely rare out of print title, currently going for $200-$500 on Amazon and Bookfinder, and the copy I'm selling is a 1st Edition in immaculate condition, which is signed by Pixar artist Ricky Nierva on the title page with a little sketch of Mike Wazowski!

Ricky Nierva - production designer on Up - designed Mike from Monsters Inc; this sketch is particularly interesting because the character was the subject of a copyright dispute that was settled out of court. The auction is here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :MESELX:IT

I'm sorry to let this go but it's been a pretty heavy Christmas for me financially, so someone will be picking up a real treasure!
Captain Britain

Postby Captain Britain » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:46 pm

Now just £129.99, and I'm happy to ship worldwide:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :MESELX:IT
Captain Britain

Re: The art of Monsters Inc signed by Ricky Nierva

Postby jboo75191 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:06 pm

Good morning! Do not have a proper assistance in writing various types of assignments?! You must go to this writing help service, just check their papernow.org page. I recommend it from my own experience cooperation with this typers of assignments for the last 3 years of my hard students life.
jboo75191

Postby sani » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:24 am

Count slot online 918kiss when Playing slot 918kiss 918kiss Games slot scr888 Slot Machines 918Kiss
Counting in slot 918kiss the sense Download 918Kiss of placing slot online 918kiss bets on slot scr888 the 918kiss SCR888 online games 918Kiss slot machine 918Kiss based on the SCR888 rounds you play 918Kiss, playing with tactics 918Kiss, don't just place bets on this SCR888 918kiss online games slot.
sani
Toy Collector

Postby lolanickson » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:25 am

Hey! I am professional writer and I adore my work. When I was a student my favourite movie was Monsters University, maybe because everyone feels like you are really the same as at the movie has an interesting periods, subject, great entertainment after the studying day. And if to be fair to myself my student years were the same. Now I have the good work, and I love my work simply like I have loved university. For now my duty is to prepare good essays for my clients. My favourite type of essays is to write different reviews on films and books, and not so far ago I had the task to prepare the review on my favourite cartoon Monsters University, so I used your blog as the good base for my work. Moreover guys if you do not know how to conduct a good esssay and how to write a film review you can easily use my help or visit papers-land writing service.
lolanickson

Postby Killersmile » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:44 am

Nice article! best to read! very wonderful! brazilian wax
Killersmile
Garbage Boy

Return to Monsters, Inc. & Monsters University