Monster's Inc. reference on College humor website.

its just the lettering. you have to read the full article to understand.
[url]Dropout - Independent, ad-free, uncensored comedy.

haha! Gotta love College Humor. But aint that the truth? Its possible I guess. The monsters gotta have someplace to unwind after work and weekends, right? :wink: I think my favorite was the kid with money in his birthday card.

Haha, I like it! The whole series is pretty good. Thanks for sharing, Toy Story FAN!.

Oh man, that is funny…I never imagined that’s what a kid sees when looking at their closet…I wouldn’t mind going there…Collegehumor has some pretty funny stuff but one of my favorites is when Luigi and Mario are argueing about why Luigi can’t have his own game…I espeically loved the ending of that when he decides to go over to Sega and talks to Tails…so funny…

I was offended by the ‘Tale of the Sordid Lamp’ by College Humour, but I guess this makes up for it. Pixar reference FTW!
I didn’t get the first one, is 10 pm like, Happy Hour for kids in America or something? But yeah, I liked the other ‘kid interpretations’ too, especially the last one of the fridge portrait. :slight_smile:

Ha ha I like CollegeHumor. I especially like the one of the "Family Portrait’ with the dinosaur. That’s what I’d like my family to have!