Pixar Planet

Monster's Inc. reference on College humor website.

Talk about Pixar's Monsters, Inc. and Monsters University here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Monster's Inc. reference on College humor website.

Postby Toy Story FAN! » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:15 am

its just the lettering. you have to read the full article to understand.
http://www.collegehumor.com/article:1801723
Toy Story 3 count, Total:7 Theater:7Bluray:0 Other:0

Toy Story FAN!
Shark Bait

Postby lennonluvr9 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:41 pm

haha! Gotta love College Humor. But aint that the truth? Its possible I guess. The monsters gotta have someplace to unwind after work and weekends, right? ;) I think my favorite was the kid with money in his birthday card.
~Celeste~
"You would not believe what I've been through tonight!"

"That's what comes of teaching science by television" -Prof. Foot, Help!
lennonluvr9
Master Scarer

Postby lizardgirl » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:30 pm

Haha, I like it! The whole series is pretty good. Thanks for sharing, Toy Story FAN!.
Like looking at or creating Pixar fanart? Then you'll love PixarPlanetdA!
lizardgirl
Pixar Planet dA Administrator

Postby Princess_Darkness » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:27 pm

Oh man, that is funny...I never imagined that's what a kid sees when looking at their closet...I wouldn't mind going there...Collegehumor has some pretty funny stuff but one of my favorites is when Luigi and Mario are argueing about why Luigi can't have his own game...I espeically loved the ending of that when he decides to go over to Sega and talks to Tails...so funny...
Princess_Darkness
Garbage Boy

Postby thedriveintheatre » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:53 am

I was offended by the 'Tale of the Sordid Lamp' by College Humour, but I guess this makes up for it. Pixar reference FTW!
I didn't get the first one, is 10 pm like, Happy Hour for kids in America or something? But yeah, I liked the other 'kid interpretations' too, especially the last one of the fridge portrait. :)
TDIT wishes all Planeteers a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
Enter the wild and wacky world of TDIT >>> YouTube ~ DeviantART ~ Tumblr
Watch the epic new trailer for GTA V.
thedriveintheatre
Pixar Planet Global Moderator

Postby ellie-jessie-eve » Wed May 19, 2010 4:59 am

Ha ha I like CollegeHumor. I especially like the one of the "Family Portrait' with the dinosaur. That's what I'd like my family to have!
ellie-jessie-eve
Pixar Planet Moderator

Re: Monster's Inc. reference on College humor website.

Postby Deyrstil » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:00 pm

All the same, the College of Humor is not in vain called. It’s a pity that some such jokes cannot be included in real studies. I’m even looking for reviews of professional research paper writing service, as I hope they will come across a more vivid approach to some of the topics that I would nevertheless fit perfectly into the educational program. But Humor College unfortunately remains much more interesting than the best-research paper writing services reviews
Deyrstil

Postby knowsnothingatall » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:21 am

We need more episodes! The show is really popular, why not film more of it?
Just geek looking for bird game.
knowsnothingatall

Postby lilyjacob123 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:56 am

Goodness man, that is funny.I never envisioned that is the thing that a child sees when taking a gander at their closet.Collegehumor has some entirely amusing stuff yet one of my top picks is when Luigi and Mario are argueing concerning why Luigi can't have his own game...I espeically cherished the consummation of that when he chooses to head toward Sega and converses with Tails. The Case Solutions
lilyjacob123

Postby monicabellucci123 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:03 am

Gotta love College Humor. Be that as it may, aint that reality? Its conceivable I presume. The beasts gotta have somewhere to loosen up after work and ends of the week, isn't that so? ;) I think my most loved was the child with cash in his birthday card. Be that as it may, Humor College shockingly stays significantly more fascinating than the best-inquire about Online Finance Assignment Help reviews.
monicabellucci123

Postby khan65 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:01 am

When I was a kid, I like strawberries so much that i would eat them until i go sick. Here is one of those times so i met with at five years old standing outside my parents bedroom after a nightmare on whether or not so i should wake them up.
khan65
Ant

Postby rosemerry123 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:35 am

Securing our scholastic and coursework composing administrations will never be overwhelming on your pocket as we have figured all the costs in a moderate and sensible rates Assignment Provider for Australia so all understudies can bear the cost of them.
rosemerry123

Postby shawn10 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:31 am

I was expecting something new from you that could help me in my dissertation writings. I am really happy to see your article which has met my expectations. Thanks for sharing this.
shawn10

Postby milliemowry » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:29 am

You will definitely be going to get some good reviews from the students of the college. Nice concept by you. You can also use the website to provide research paper writing service to the students as they always look for the same. The concept is good you can use it professionally! Assignment Help
milliemowry

Postby theabernice » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:15 am

On this judi sbobet88 occasion, we judi bola88 will give you some tips sbobet daftar to be able to win agen sbobet88 in playing sbobet888 online soccer gambling with Asian Handicap online agen bola88. Basically to be able to win in this online soccer gambling asia sbobet game with Asian Handicap, it’s almost the same as a regular betting game.

Just choose a small team
The first tips many sbobet login players do not realize in choosing a team. To be safer when playing shobet handicap ball gambling, you should choose a small team. Because by choosing the team you can ask voor up to 3 goals. So this way you will be easy even if you are just a beginner in this gambling event.
theabernice
Garbage Boy

Next

Return to Monsters, Inc. & Monsters University