Monsters Inc Monster toy collection

Would you like A monsters inc toy line

• No way
  • With Boo

0 voters

It would be great if they made A Monsters inc toy collection for a indivisual monster. like the toy story collection.

I didn’t vote because there weren’t enough choices. I WOULD like for Disney to come out with a new line of M.I.-related toys and collectibles, but not if it’s just going to focus on three characters: Sulley, Boo and Mike. Most of the toys, especially the plushies, I’ve seen were just of either Sulley or Boo, as if those were the only two characters in the entire movie. I find it rather sad that Disney/Pixar has really ignored this movie, insofar as merchandising goes. There were some toys, t-shirts, games and what-not released along with the movie, and there has been a handful of Sulley or Boo items since, but that’s it. That’s in contrast to the other Pixar movies, especially the T.S. franchise, where new things have been released and made available consistently. M.I. deserves more love than that! I’d love to see more things, not just toys, but stuff like t-shirts, jackets, more collectible figurines, and of course, my X-large Randall coffee mug for us serious caffeine junkies!

pitbulllady

I never said you had it had to focus on the 3 main characters

The two choices were “No way” and “With Boo”. Naturally ANY M.I. collection that is official Disney merchandise is going to include Boo; that’s pretty much a given. Perhaps you should have included as a choice something like, “Yes, with ALL of the characters”, “Yes, but just with Mike, Sulley and Boo”. Just saying, “With Boo” sorta implies that you only want toys or other merchandise that focuses on her, or at least that’s how I read it, and you have a choice between that or no more new M.I. stuff at all.

pitbulllady

I do agree, that there should be a new Monsters Inc. toy line. But it wouldn’t be like the toy story collection, because that focuses on creating (definitley not exact) replicas of characters that were already toys in the movies they are in. There should be more realistic monsters inc. character figurines, though. This toy line should have Mike, Sulley, Randall, and many of the monsters in the movie. I see no need for Boo; even though she is a main character, she is not a monster. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :slight_smile: :wink:

You mean something like this set of Monsters Inc. figures? They aren’t the playable PVC type of toys though. Only for display. I think I have all of these in my Pixar treasure chest from Japan. I’d like a bigger version of this set and for play only. This is from somebody’s blog.
blogs.yahoo.co.jp/poohlion59/1471224.html

Here is some more from another blog. She got these from TDL. Scroll down and you can see the Harry Hausen sushi maker.
blogs.yahoo.co.jp/naodisney_705/15533174.html

All of those sets were made and released with the movie, so they’re not new. To get them, you have to order from a collector on Ebay or ship them in from some other country. You can’t find M.I. stuff in Disney Stores or even in the Disney parks here in the US because Disney has not come out with any new merchandise relating to this movie. Compare that to T.S., where they have had new stuff coming out consistently.

pitbulllady