Monsters, Inc. Lego possobility and why

At one point, I thought it be cool if there was Monsters, Inc. lego sets. Then I realized that the Pixar movies that have lego sets (Toy Story and Cars) have upcomming sequals like Monsters, Inc., so hopefully Monsters, Inc. might get lego sets.

I give you the reason, I wish I had Lego Of Monsters inc :smiley: :smiley:

Wait there are LEGO Cars Sets?? :astonished:

I agree. Haven’t seen Cars Legos. Only Toy Story Legos.

Well, Duplo Cars.

I’m trying to imagine what it would be like to build a Mike Wazowski out of Legos. It would be a challenge I think, depending on how big it was…

You’re right, lennonluvr9, it’d have to be pretty sizeable to get the curve of his body just right. And you’d need a lot of green lego pieces. :laughing:

Exactly. Getting the curve would be tough, because he’s not a perfect circle. He’s close, but he’s almost like a very squished pear, slightly wider along the bottom than across the top

Sure lego couldn’t do that after there many decades of success?
Also there’s cars Duplo, not lego.

There will be Cars LEGO sets. Later this year, apparently.

I’m certain we’ll be seeing Monsters, Inc lego sets around mid/late 2012 when Monsters, Inc 2 comes out.

I’m not a big lego fan, but I’d buy all these PIXAR legos. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure if I said this before, but there IS a form of Monsters Inc. legos out there.
Though I think it may have been megablocks…
Unsure. All I know is I got a set of figurines that go with blocks. Think they’re from Japan. Man…you should see Randall. The detail is amazing…and they got all four feet and everything.

I think you are talking about kubricks. Which I believe are just collector mini figures w/ but they don’t make blocks

[url]http://www.medicomtoystore.com/medicomtoy-ku-19.html[/url]

They also have a carl fredrickson kubrick that comes w/ a bearbrick.

[url]http://collect3d.com/news/medicomtoy-disney-up-kubrick-berbrick-set/[/url]

I don’t collect kubricks or bearbricks but like the Carl Fredrickson one. But I think these little collectables can get pricy for only being a couple of inches tall.

Ahh…kubricks that sounds right.
Hm. Wondered by they didn’t come with blocks. Oh well. Still, the detail’s quite good for them being so small.

Wow, those are cool. :smiley:

I think theres a really strong chance of them making Monsters Inc lego. There seems to have been loads of disney sets lately. I know the characters aren’t typical lego shapes, but i love them to make some sets anyway. :smiley: