The Real Monsters Inc

You may not bealive this but I found a real place called Monsters Inc. I was on Google Earth and typed it in. When I did, it said there was a place called Monsters Inc in the UK. I may post a picture for those of you who don’t have Google Earth.

Thats interesting. Also if you turn back the time to 2000 all the roofs are purple!

Very cool!

I don’t have Google Earth so a photo would be very nice :smiley:

Please and thank you!

(2000)

(2010)

Sorry about all the other things, that “A” is Monsters inc.

Thanks for the image! You really can see the color change of the roof in between the ten years.

I wonder what could possibly be at this Monsters, Inc. Perhaps real monsters live there? That seems the most plausible to me.

The one from 2000 looks so much prettier. :cry:
That’s such a funny coincidence! I’d love to meet some real monsters someday. :smiley:
I wonder if a place called Uncanny Valley really exists, heh…

Im glad I found it. I look for Uncanny Valley later. I let you know if it’s real.

Im glad you found it too Pixarfan91

Really? Pixar didn’t get in trouble for the title of their film cause clearly it was a coincidence.

Wow. That’s awesome!!

Next time I’m in the UK I’ll stop by~

I never knew anything about that. I do know that there’s an ink store called “Monsters Ink” located in the town where I live near. It has a logo that looks similar to the movie logo, with the eye in the “M”.

Mmm…cool! Could you post pics?

Sure thing. I forgot to mention, there’s two of them and they’re both very close to each other. I took them from Google Maps.

Store 1:

Store 2:

When was that store made? One of them must of ripped off the logo.

To be honest, I’m not quite sure. I doubt it was Pixar that ripped the logo off though.

Woah. That’s a cool store. I’d like to see it in person now. :laughing: