Can I can get a Monsters Inc Collector's Edition DVD PAL?

I’ve lost my regular Monsters Inc DVD and have wanted the 2 Disc for quite some time now. Anyone know if can get a 2 Disc edition in a local UK HMV or WHSmith?

I know this is a pretty old thread but to answer your question, it’s sadly out of print in retail stores, so the 1-Disc fullscreen edition is being sold instead. I, however own a copy of the 2-Disc widescreen edition. It’s actually very easy to find cheap on eBay, so you’d be best off looking for a copy of it there.

It’s out of print? That sucks…
But buying it online (if I can use my brother’s debit card) seems like a okay idea. I lost my copy of it and getter this copy would be awesome. Maybe it could be in my local CEX at some point. I saw a two-disc Beauty and the Beast and Tarzan in there. The only problem is where it comes from. It could be missing stuff, scratched, not working, and for some reason there’s a smell with all the pre-owned stuff in Cex…

I agree, I simply do not understand why they chose to re-print the fullscreen version since most people have widescreen TVs. I can’t imagine it turning up in a store anywhere, though you could check. Like I said though, you’d be best looking on eBay. If you ask me, I’d say it’s worth getting. The widescreen presentation is almost flawless and there’s tons of special features that the fullscreen edition lacks (commentary, interviews, animation tests e.g).

I do really like the movie. It ties with Toy Storys and WALL-E for favorite Pixar films.