I thought something and i was right !

I watched monster’s inc. and then the charlotte’s web trailer and i thought Randall and

Tempelton sounded alike , and it turns out Steve Buscemi ( is that spelled right? ) does tempelton too ! Yay ! i

feel so smart ! ;-p

Yep – you were correct. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mr. Buscemi also does the voice for Mr. Wesley in

Home on the Range. Mr. Wesley is the dealer/businessman that you see near the end of

the said film.

Really now? I wonder if he will act as

Templeton really well. I hope he is hilarious.

Steve’s just everywhere. I mean, seriously. He

always gets the small yet surprisingly significant parts. And according to those that have seen previews, it has

been said that Steve Buscemi playing Templeton is one of the 'best castings that Disney has made in

years’.

Interesting…I’ve seen the trailer a few times and

havent caught that. I’ll have to pay more attention next time…

What other movies has Steve

Buscemi been in?

Resivor Dogs…Big

Fish…that’s all I can think of.

Check IMDB, Internet Movie DataBase. They have actor’s lists with the

movies they are in.

He was also in Con Air as a Lector-esque psycho, which

was my first taste of him. I love that movie.

This is just like when it seemed Samuel Jackson was in

everything. First the Incredibles, then GTA: San Andreas!

TSS- He’s been in nearly 100 films in total, and is one of the most prolific

actors of all time, featuring in up to six films a year. He’s also a director, his main attribute being 'Trees

Lounge’. But yeah, the IMDb is the best place to look.

[quote="The Star

Swordsman"]
What other movies has Steve Buscemi been in?
[/quote]

My personal favorite, Ghost

World. Try Fargo, also.

Wow I never knew that.

I’ve had a similar experience, but it was for a different actor in different films.
Just wondering (because I forgot how a little on how Templeton was like), are Randall and Templeton’s personatities alike?

Basically, yeah. Both are quite cynical, and can be self-serving, but are willing to go to great lengths to prove loyalty. I see Templeton as Randall would have been if he had not been under so much pressure, if things had been going favorably for him more often. They’ve both got a “edge” to them, but Randall’s circumstances had made his a whole lot sharper. The biggest difference between them, and one of the “running jokes” of Charlotte’s Web, is of course, Templeton’s gluttony. I do NOT see Randall as a walking garbage disposal unit, and actually, rats won’t stuff themselves like that, either, nor will they eat rotten or spoiled food. The only thing that Randall apparently had such a fixation for was coffee, and that unfortunately didn’t make the final cut of the film.

pitbulllady

looks up…Actually if I didn’t restrict Randall so much, he’d eat my portion of dinner as well -_- :smiley:

Templeton is my boy! I was in a stage production of Charloett’s Web. I played him

Daisy: Wow. That’s w…ow! :laughing:

I need to chime in and agree with the Ghost World suggestion too. That film is just brilliant and is a real must for Buscemi fans! It is one of the few times he gets to play a sort-of love interest too! :astonished:

Still need to see the new Charlotte’s Web. I did recognise Steve as the voice in the trailer, but never got round to watching :S Anyone remember the old animated version with all the songs? :slight_smile:

Yep, I do! It was really cute and even got me to cry in some places.

absolutely…the old one was much better. The songs were actually good…they made you want to sign along.