Pixar Planet

Beverly Hills Chihuahua

Are you a fan of the mother company? If so, then this is the place to talk about everything else going on inside the wonderful world of Disney.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Confused?

You bet!
81%
No, I understand it perfectly
19%

Total votes : 26

Postby Fairly Odd New Yorker » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:20 pm

No, the ':P' always comes off nasty to me for some reason. It looks nasty, and people here who'd been nasty to me have used it one too many times. I wish it didn't turn into that ugly face! :lol:

Yeah, I hope the mods come along and clean up the posts, but for now I won't add any more to it. Sorry about the mess, guys!! :oops:
Fairly Odd New Yorker
Master Scarer

Postby bright dot-dasher » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:13 am

I tried to stop the fight by getting back on topic, but it didn't do much. Still, I'm glad you guys resolved that.

Back-on-topic: Beverly Hills Chihuahua doesn't appeal to me, even after I've heard the plot. I feel like some of it is really familiar and used in other movies. Even though I like dogs, I don't really like the chihuahua character Papi.
Last edited by bright dot-dasher on Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
thank you, little_chef_eva09![/quote]
bright dot-dasher
Master Scarer

Postby Al-Bob » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:31 am

it looks promising but also very cheesy...they should have done a better trailer then what they did...then i might have liked it more.
Al-Bob
Master Scarer

Postby thedriveintheatre » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:47 am

I'm glad FONY and Wboon managed to 'defuse' the situation before it 'exploded' into an all-out flame-war! We must thank the local bomb squad, and the residents of Pixar Planet, for all their help... :D
Thanks for your reasonable opinions, BDD and Al Bob. At least you guys explained why you didn't like the trailers without resorting to putting it down unnecessarily. And I can understand when FONY is just not interested in watching at all. Not all trailers get me pumped up, but I don't attack and vilify them either, so I can see where you're coming from FONY. I just let other people watch the films and tell me what they think. :wink:
TDIT wishes all Planeteers a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
Enter the wild and wacky world of TDIT >>> YouTube ~ DeviantART ~ Tumblr
Watch the epic new trailer for GTA V.
thedriveintheatre
Pixar Planet Global Moderator

Re: Beverly Hills Chihuahua

Postby sanepunk » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:04 pm

This movie was amazing im saying this to all who hasn't watched this movie is a option for you. forpc jiofilocalhtml.run
sanepunk

Previous

Return to Other Disney