Pixar Planet

Disney's Magic Kingdoms

Are you a fan of the mother company? If so, then this is the place to talk about everything else going on inside the wonderful world of Disney.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Disney's Magic Kingdoms

Postby JustSoWall-eCrazy » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:25 pm

Does anyone play the Disney's Magic Kingdoms game for iPhone and iPad (it's mainly on Apple products, don't know if one any others, since my mom and I tried on a Samsung phone once and it's not available there)? It's pretty fun and very addicting. Kinda like the old Facebook game FarmVille in that you send characters to do tasks that will take an extended amount of time; the main difference from FarmVille being that there actually is a plot and story to Magic Kingdoms.

Didn't know whether to place this in the Disney Forum, Off-Topic Forum, or any of the Pixar forums, since in the game there are Pixar characters from 3 different movies. In the Character Book, here are the movies/shows/cartoons you can welcome characters from so far (it's a new game, and some characters are listed as "Coming Soon", so that means that more characters and unlockables may be added as time goes on):

Mickey and Friends
Toy Story
Monsters, Inc.
WALL-E
Tangled
Peter Pan (only Tinkerbell, however)

So, let's see if there are any other Magic Kingdoms fans out there! :D
JustSoWall-eCrazy
Master Scarer

Re: Disney's Magic Kingdoms

Postby Witch_of_Night » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:20 pm

My brother had it on his (Samsung) tablet, but he told me he as going to delete it. He didn't like it very much. I've seen bits of it and those kinds of games are not my cup of tea.
Witch_of_Night
Toy Collector

Postby evspixarfan2012 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:43 am

I haven't exactly played the game yet, but I might start playing it soon...I've seen in-app video ads of it while trying to get free spins over on Thought Bubbles. (Wait, did you just say "WALL-E" on that list?)
evspixarfan2012
Master Scarer

Postby Juvanta » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:32 am

Pixar planet is my favorite forum site private guided tours of the louvre. I use to take part in the forum discussion of this site. It is so interesting. I really like topics they chose for discussion. Here they have discussed Disney's Magic Kingdoms.
Juvanta
Mutant Toy

Postby sheridangunn » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:53 am

Cheers. A good amount of facts.
sheridangunn

Postby goalken » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:47 am

I will have to follow you, the information you bring is very real, reflecting correctly and objectively, it is very useful for society to grow together. slitherio
goalken
Shark Bait

Postby lewin » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:47 am

Thanks, goalken! Next time I want to find dolphin slot machine. Man, I think that website will provide me some new info. I need to read it pretty soon.
lewin

Postby msshilpikgupta » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:18 am

Download unlimited videos for free through this link- Download vidmate apk
msshilpikgupta
Ant

Growing fan of this forum :)

Postby FrankJScott » Wed May 06, 2020 1:05 am

Love checking out this blog :) Btw, if you want to know how to buy the best nasal dilators online, I highly suggest this bene nasali dilatatore for snoring website along with this super nasal dilatatore for nostrils profile and this top nasal dilator for russare website and don't forget this grande naso dilatatore for nostril, not to mention this great nasal dilatatore for russare profile alongside this bene nasal dilatador for schnarchen website and this best nasal dilatatore for snoring website and don't forget this super nasal dilatador for schnarchen and this bene nasal dilatador for snoring page along with this great nose dilatatore for nostrils forum too! Don't forget bene nasal dilatador for schnarchen profile along with this super nasale dilator for snoring page and this top nasali dilatador for russare profile and don't forget this top nasal dilatador for schnarchen as well as this grande noson dilatatore forum along with this superiore noson dilatatore nasale profile and this superiore noson patency definition profile and don't forget this superiore noson cerotti nasali, not to mention this migliore noson nasenpflaster gegen schnarchen site alongside this top noson dilatatore nasale forum and this top noson dilatatore profile and don't forget this best noson dilatatore nasale and this superiore noson nariz tapada forum along with this grande noson cerotti per non russare forum too, not forgetting this top noson ekoy website, as well as superiore noson ekoy website and finally bene noson nasal dilator site for good measure.

I would be remiss not to mention this best nasal dilator site along with this cheap nasal dilator profile and this good cerotti nasali site and don't forget this recommended cerotti nasali website , not to mention this best nasal forum alongside this fantastic nasal url and this top nasal profile and don't forget this great ekoi website and this top rated ekoi page along with this fantastic ekoi forum too! Also check out this awesome nasal dilator reading along with this fantastic patency definition website and this top patency definition web site and don't forget this best patency definition reading , not to mention this cheap dilatatore forum along with this wonderful dilatatore site and this top dilatatore article and finally this top rated cerotti nasali page is great too!
FrankJScott
Super Hero

Postby tengames » Mon May 11, 2020 5:48 am

Disney's Magic Kingdoms? Is it supported for the Android system as well?
I play games during quarantine :) Basketball Legends & Alchemy Game
tengames

Loved browsing this forum :)

Postby FrankJScott » Mon May 11, 2020 6:46 pm

Love a good read of this blog :) Btw, if you want to see the best info about the Mastiff type of dog, I highly recommend this they said about the mastiff breed along with this web site on mastiff dogs and this visit our website on the mastiff breedand don't forget this pop over to this site on the mastiff breed, not to mention this content on mastiffsalongside this visit here on mastiff dogsand this read this on the mastiff breedand don't forget this try these out about mastiff dogs and this this hyperlink about mastiffsalong with this sources tell me on the mastiff breedtoo! Also worth mentioning advice about the mastiff breed together with this [link] about mastiff dogs, it's the best info.
FrankJScott
Super Hero

Had a good read of this forum :)

Postby FrankJScott » Tue May 12, 2020 5:27 pm

Loved browsing this blog :) Btw, if you want to see the best info on the Mastiff type of dog, I highly recommend this view it now on dog training along with this sources tell me about dog training and this visit the website about dogsand don't forget this read this on dog breeds, not to mention this click for more info on dogsalongside this page funny dog picsand this browse around this site about dog trainingand don't forget this have a peek here on dogs and this visit here on dogsalong with this i thought about this on dog trainingtoo! Also worth mentioning great site about dog training together with this had me going about dogs, it's great info.
FrankJScott
Super Hero

Return to Other Disney