High School Musical 3

Yep, the official website is up and there are signs at the theater. High School Musical 3 is officially on the way.

Yes, I said theater. It’s gonna be in theaters.

Oh boy! Isn’t that awesome! Another high school music! My happiness is unwavering, high, and totally sarcastic because I am truthfully dreading this movie! 8D

Share my opinion? Disagree with me? Don’t care? Discuss!

Oh boy, I never really liked High School Musical, and I think they are going too far with a third one, especially in theatres. I really do not want to see this movie.

uh

I dont know why peope went so crazy for the first one, but if it makes Disney money, they’ll make at least 4 of them.
:frowning:

Nope, this is the last one. It’s their “senior year”.

I’m not excited, but I’m not surprised. After the popularity of the first one, of course it was going to spawn this many sequels.

But it’s just not my thing.

Don’t care for or watch the films anyway, but if it’s the last one, I’m glad - I’ll never have to hear people blabbing on about it ever again! xD

The thing I really don’t like about this movie, from an actor stand point, is that not all of those people in HSM can really act, and their singing annoys me to no end.

The High School Musical films are great to be laughed at. Like, sometimes when my friends and I are in a particularly cynical mood, we’ll watch High School Musical and take the mickey out of everything, from the songs they sing, the clothes they wear and the stupidness of the whole thing. It’s great. Though let’s just say I won’t be seeing the third installment in the cinema. :laughing:

=/
I’m really not into the movies but I don’t hate them. Yes, they can be really annoying at times.

I have two younger sisters who love the first two movies. They’re really excited for the third.

i hate hsm :smiling_imp:

I noticed. You even started a poll asking about if people love or hate HSM.

Ya TSS after saying that i hate it in this post i thought id start a poll about it

Well I really don’t think that’s necessary…Some people on this site do enjoy the movies.

Well, I’ve been on another thread about this (it was yours, Pixart)

I do not consider it one of my favorites, like totally obsessed with it and everything. However, I am not the type to hate harshly on a hard-worked film either.
What I mean is, I can like it or dislike it. However I appreciate that they put effort into this, and even if I do not enjoy it, I am still glad that some other people will.

And unlike some comments on YouTube and other sites, I will not insult or offend fans online. (Example, sometimes members of YouTube will put down anyone else who disagrees with them- that’s mean and wrong)

I wasn’t up for their acting or story, but I enjoyed their songs and choreography.

I hate HSM!!!

(Yeah I’m not excited about it.)

Edited. Please refrain from shouting. Thank you. – Mitch

The songs were enjoyable. I’ll say that. I just hate the acting and the singing gave me a headache.

But yeah, there are these die-hard HSM fans that are like “you say HSM is the best thing in the world or else I will hate you forever until you say it”.

Or the other way around as well. Such as “this sucked; the only ones who’d like it are pathetic losers with no taste.”
(But I have not and never will say such a thing.)

BBD: I know, I believe some of those people are actually here on Pixar Planet.

I thought the first movie was okay. Sort of turned against it after Disney started doing all this merchandise and re-doings of the films with subtitles, trivia, dance lessons, etc, etc. Got obvious they were trying to make as much money as they could off it.

Not very excited for HSM3. It looks very…mleh.

I don’t see why there’s so much hate for HSM. Especially when people neglect to give a reason (I hate that). The first one was great and very well done, it sent a very positive message with some good music as well. Part 2 was ok but it lacked a few things, I still like it though. Part 3 looks like it’ll be good and I’m pretty sure this is it. However it was stated (unofficially) that if they made a part 4 it would feature a different cast.