Toon Disney Adds Sitcom,Roots Of Disney XD our showing early

That’s right Toon Disney is adding A Sitcom to their station,that being the Suite Life Of Zack and Codey in September 2008,an already our showing there Disney XD roots planting in the ground,I guess Toon Disney is wasting no time erasing the name Toon Disney from off the planet as fast as they can,it just grives me.

Im back everyone,my mom insisted I got the net back,an everything is a ok with our means now, I said ok Mom here’s the deal, if I get the net back,then I will go about it another way,to give you the money you need for you medical supplies and food,drink,so I sold some of my comics I had over A Decade,and A ring of mine,A old Spanish Coin,and my Electric Gituar and my Keyboard,an then I got the net back after that.

So here I am,back in business and back among my friends and family here at Pixar Planet Forums,thanks for all your support and prayers,my mom is pulling through,an the doctors said my mom is doing great,an her disease is not life threating,it was caught ahead of time,thank God for that.

All of you have yourself A goodnight you hear,God bless,keep,aid,you and your families.

• KJA

Nice to hear you are back, KJA! I don’t watch disney that much but the one channel that was half-decent is gonna be wiped out. Oh well, what can you do?

That’s A fact,an thanks I glad to be back where I belong once more.

Have A blessed day - KJA